Retail of pink/yellow inclusion hair cubes?

koalaph

onlyB
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Philippines
oh i cant possibly remember correctly but i think they are like $60-70 before :smile: i remember buying a brown one then complaining how could a ponytail holder/ hair cube cost this much

elle

L
O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
I have a pair, but I can't remember the exact price. I do know that they were not nearly as low as the prices stated above. They were at least $150 for the pair...I remember a friend being baffled over the idea that I spent approx $80 on ONE hair tie.

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
Wen they first came out it was $70.00 for two , i still have the original receipt from macys dated back in 2001..lol

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Nevermind, because the seller didn't add shipping costs (I couldn't buy the item because he/she needed immediate payment but there was not shipping cost listed which meant that I couldn't pay right away) I couldn't do a BIN and now that I've asked her to add shipping terms, SOMEONE BOUGHT THEM ALREADY :cursing: ARGH I am so bummed out right now, I've been looking for the pink ones FOREVER and now someone else got them :cursing: Thanks everyone anyways :smile:

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
*sigh* I really wanted these hair cubes today but very true that they're overpriced for hair accessories...especially the only time I put my hair up, really, is when I have labwork to do...:sad: Oh well!