Retail of pink/yellow inclusion hair cubes?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone remember the retail of the old pink and the yellow hair cubes?

2. ...Anyone?

3. oh i cant possibly remember correctly but i think they are like $60-70 before :smile: i remember buying a brown one then complaining how could a ponytail holder/ hair cube cost this much

4. 80$ but i think thats a bit much for a ponytail holder..

5. I have a pair, but I can't remember the exact price. I do know that they were not nearly as low as the prices stated above. They were at least $150 for the pair...I remember a friend being baffled over the idea that I spent approx $80 on ONE hair tie.

6. I think they're approximately S$360 per pair here.

7. are u getting one Karman, hee hee :smile:

8. Wen they first came out it was $70.00 for two , i still have the original receipt from macys dated back in 2001..lol

9. $70 for two??? And they are like what...$150 EACH now?

10. Nevermind, because the seller didn't add shipping costs (I couldn't buy the item because he/she needed immediate payment but there was not shipping cost listed which meant that I couldn't pay right away) I couldn't do a BIN and now that I've asked her to add shipping terms, SOMEONE BOUGHT THEM ALREADY :cursing: ARGH I am so bummed out right now, I've been looking for the pink ones FOREVER and now someone else got them :cursing: Thanks everyone anyways :smile:

11. All I remember is close to a 100 dollars. Very overpriced imo.

12. *sigh* I really wanted these hair cubes today but very true that they're overpriced for hair accessories...especially the only time I put my hair up, really, is when I have labwork to do...:sad: Oh well!