Retail Happy Hour~New Membership Only Site Launching Thursday! Sign Up!

mia78

Mar 19, 2009
It looks like they're up and running - got an email about their sales today. I checked it out, but they don't seem to provide ANY information about the products (dimensions, fit, etc.). I liked one of the clutches, but couldn't figure out how big it was - could be small, could be gigantic - can't tell from the picture and they provide no info. Maybe they'll be adding this? Hopefully . . . . :confused1:

Nov 21, 2006
NYC
Hey everyone! The site's up & running! Merchandise & selection are beautiful, I just signed up as a member...go check it out!

NikkiD5483

Aug 13, 2009
It looks like they're up and running - got an email about their sales today. I checked it out, but they don't seem to provide ANY information about the products (dimensions, fit, etc.). I liked one of the clutches, but couldn't figure out how big it was - could be small, could be gigantic - can't tell from the picture and they provide no info. Maybe they'll be adding this? Hopefully . . . . :confused1:
I emailed Retail Happy Hour at info@retailhappyhour.com. Yes they will be incorporating descriptions for all future sales. If you have any questions regarding info about the product or dimensions, just email them and they get back to you pretty fast. I love the site! Have you check out the editorial portion? Its called "Buzzed Weekly" and its their magazine portion. Super cute!

Nov 21, 2006
NYC
K, just went back to the site, the descriptions are up for the clutches that mia78 was interested in...I'm gonna get one! I've seen these "Libertas'" snakeskin clutches in boutiques for $200+...they're on the site for $65, a steal! I guess that's one good thing about the recession - the sale prices :smile: