Resurrection - ABC

I saw the French version The Returned (Les Revenants) season 1 in 2 days lol. It was good. It is subtitled but it really captured me to pay attention. I hope this US version is just as good. I don't find it scary but it was thrilling enough for me to think about "what if". This show won the Int'l Emmy for Best Drama series.

Looking forward to see this show! :smile:

PS: There is also a book called The Returned that is somewhat like this show

I saw the French version The Returned (Les Revenants) season 1 in 2 days lol. It was good. It is subtitled but it really captured me to pay attention. I hope this US version is just as good. I don't find it scary but it was thrilling enough for me to think about "what if". This show won the Int'l Emmy for Best Drama series.

Interesting!

Oh wow! Thanks for this; I found the series on Netflix! Did you read the book as well?

Oh wow! Thanks for this; I found the series on Netflix! Did you read the book as well?

Didn't realize it is in Netflix lol. I hope it is in HD :smile:. I watched it in Blu-ray and it has an eerie feel to it.

I haven't read the book yet but I have it in my Kindle ready to read, after I finish the Divergent series (currently on book 2 Insurgent now) :smile: