ReSuLTs of Red caviar bijoux 07 vs RED FUchsia 09 **LIVE Reveal**

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
hi ladies,
as promised this is a special reveal a continuation from my other thread....a thread to help me decide of which bag to get...

lemme see.. a black dustbag...chanel dustbag =):nuts:

Attachments

• IMG_3446.JPG
    IMG_3446.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 78
VOILAAA!!!!

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: i really2 cant believe this is happening to me, that my HG is here....its quite surreaal!!! i almost cried heuehuehu and yesterday the whole day i cant sleep n i cant eat heuehuehuehue
and its in a very good conditionnn!!!! after i set my eyes on this bijoux red, i know for sure that i wont be interested in the squeeshy fuschia 09 =)))

thank you for my special friend C that make this happen... for e ladies at tpf really2 your presence means soooo much for meee!!

Attachments

• IMG_3444.JPG
    IMG_3444.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_3454.JPG
    IMG_3454.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 508
ow and i must say, compare to the cruise 2009 red caviar that we all have heuheuehu, this one is has lighter red by 1 or 2 tones...i love this bijoux much mucch more compare to the cruise09, so goodbye cruise heuheuehue

ow and the most amazing thing is, i get this exactly as the retail price in 2009 maybe about 2300 usd, omg thats a bargain rite considering how much it sells on ebay!

thx u once again ladiesssss for your supports and your kind advisess, love yaaaaa, loveeee is in the air obviously heuheuehue =) :heart::heart::heart: