Result of my "stress relief" shopping

As you said, hermiesgroup, I need to go see it. This outfit has generally a very good reputation (I bought a birkin from one of their other other stores) and excellent prices (as you can see).

hermesgroupie said:
I won't guess at the color when I'm on the computer at work.
?? is it speaking of you or was that directed towards me?? if it was the later i am sorry i didn´t meant to give wrong infos i was just stating how it appeared to me (and other rouge vif chevre bags look different on my screen)

lilach said:
?? is it speaking of you or was that directed towards me?? if it was the later i am sorry i didn´t meant to give wrong infos i was just stating how it appeared to me (and other rouge vif chevre bags look different on my screen)
Neither, just stating that my computer at work also doesn't represent color accurately, and I can't seen to figure out the proper settings.:shrugs: I guess I was just agreeing with your comment about how computers just don't get the colors right sometimes.

oh i see sorry my dear i understood it completely wrong hope you accept my sorry :shame:
my mind is totally "gone with the wind" due to the stress the last days so sometimes i catch the wrong vibe. sorry again

lilach said:
oh i see sorry my dear i understood it completely wrong hope you accept my sorry :shame:
my mind is totally "gone with the wind" due to the stress the last days so sometimes i catch the wrong vibe. sorry again
Totally understandable, glad to hear your family's all right.:flowers:

tokyogirl said:
jehaga, thanks so much! By the way, is that the buckingham fountain in Chicago in your avatar?

Oooh, love that fountain. Eh? Is Jehaga in Chicago? During the 4.5 years I was in Chicago, I've never actually gone there. Never taken the drive up to Wiscousin or checked out the Chicago Field Museum either.

koukanamiya said:
Oooh, love that fountain. Eh? Is Jehaga in Chicago? During the 4.5 years I was in Chicago, I've never actually gone there. Never taken the drive up to Wiscousin or checked out the Chicago Field Museum either.

When I lived in Chicago, I actually went to the Hermes boutique once (close to 10 years ago?) to shamelessly :shame: exchange a scarf that I bought at a aiport duty free (I think). They were very gracious and kind about it. Didn't know anything about H bags then (even if I did, I surely couldn't afford it back then)

Now that I think about it, Marshall Field's on State Street had a Hermes boutique.... Does anybody if know they still have it there (I think it's now a Macy's)

tokyogirl said:
When I lived in Chicago, I actually went to the Hermes boutique once (close to 10 years ago?) to shamelessly :shame: exchange a scarf that I bought at a aiport duty free (I think). They were very gracious and kind about it. Didn't know anything about H bags then (even if I did, I surely couldn't afford it back then)

Now that I think about it, Marshall Field's on State Street had a Hermes boutique.... Does anybody if know they still have it there (I think it's now a Macy's)

Back when I was in school I only hung around Michigan Avenue, Cermak (the new Chinatown), and Arlington Heights (for the Mitsuwa supermarket). I was too timid to go inside any stores besides V.S., FAO Schwarz, and Giradelli

koukanamiya said:
Back when I was in school I only hung around Michigan Avenue, Cermak (the new Chinatown), and Arlington Heights (for the Mitsuwa supermarket). I was too timid to go inside any stores besides V.S., FAO Schwarz, and Giradelli

Oh my, I may have bumped into you at Mitsuwa ((I suspect you were hanging out at the "manga" section at the book store)!

tokyogirl said:
Oh my, I may have bumped into you at Mitsuwa ((I suspect you were hanging out at the "manga" section at the book store)!

You are right!! I'm always at the manga section. It's either that or the food court.:lol: 6 years ago, I never would've thought that I would one day become someone who is addicted to anime, manga, AND Hermes!:P