Restoring faith.."feel good" LV story!

lvbliss

Jun 18, 2007
To make a long story short....
I purchased a petit bucket off ebay without having it authenticated first (i know, i know!), put it up on the "Authenticate this..." board and was ruled a fake!!!
I contacted the seller and she refused to believe it or refund my money! After a long, drawn out process with Paypal....her refund cleared my account today!:yahoo:
She was quite nasty and I really didn't think she would refund the $, I was shocked when I rec'd the refund in process email!
Sooooo, I feel like my faith in folks has been restored and generally they will do the right thing!!!!
Shout out to Addy, for giving me great advice!!!!;)

Oh that's fantastic!! I had the same thing happen to me except I wasn't as lucky as you in getting my refund :tdown:. Luckily though it was a smaller amount of money so it wasn't the end of the world, and I haven't been fooled again :nogood:

Happy that you got your refund. I'm extremely careful on eBay. I bought 3 different Monogram Groom key and change holders and all of them were fake...Tired of wasting my time and money on return S/H and the lies.

I still have a fake groom in my closet and could not get a refund from paypal. I can't throw it out because I spent $175 on it. So disgusted. :s Oh and then the neverfull I bought for my sister that never arrived. :devil: