Restocking Camellia Jellies at Department Stores?

jessi5786

O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
Hey Everyone!

So I just bought myself a pair of the black with white flower Camellia Jellies from Bloomingdales...They were the last pair in my size, but there are some tiny stains/smudges on the flower and the SA gave me the wrong box because she said she couldn't find it...

I'd like to return them and purchase them somewhere else, preferably in NJ since I bought them in NY and paid sales tax, but everywhere I check has been sold out and no one seems to know for sure if they're restocking them at department stores...do any of you Chanel experts have any information on this?

Thanks in advance! :ty:

My SA at saks says they are supposed to get another shipment in, but he doesn't know when. Have you tried Bergdorf's? I was there last week and they had them, but don't know which sizes.

My SA at saks says they are supposed to get another shipment in, but he doesn't know when. Have you tried Bergdorf's? I was there last week and they had them, but don't know which sizes.

Thanks for replying!

I did try Bergdorf's but when I called last week the SA said they were out...perhaps I should try again if I can't find them in NJ

An SA actually said that they should be getting a pair in my size by tomorrow in the white with black flower, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope you get them. I'm crossing my fingers for you too. I wanted the black with white flower and was told weeks ago that they didn't think they would get any more and even if they did, there were several people ahead of me on the lists. I think I called and am on the list for every single boutique and Holt's in Canada! lol!

The Chicago Chanel boutique called me last Saturday to tell me that they got some in. I didn't want to wait, so I had already bought mine weeks ago at Chicago Saks. It has been 6 days since Chanel told me they had more. They may be out by now, but I don't know.

I finally got them! :yahoo:

If anyone was having doubts, let me do my part to enable by saying they are even better IRL! They're cute, pretty, girly, elegant, and casual all at the same time! And just looking at them makes you feel cheery!

Thanks to NYCDiva, I checked Bergdorf's again, and sure enough they had them in my size! A new pair that had never been worn or touched! Even though you've all seen them a bunch, I will be posting pics soon...hopefully along with another purchase in the near future ;)

Thanks again all!

can you tell me the price of the jellies? I am heading over to saks tomorrow in BH. Thanks for any help.

Oops, I just replied to your post on the other Camellia Jellies thread, but I'll repeat the info again ;)

The black and white color combinations are $345

The colored sandals (blue, pink, green, yellow, orange, etc) are $295

HTH! Good Luck!