Resting depressed face

something8

May 31, 2020
Hi,
38 y.o. male here. I have always had some level of "resting depressed face". There are two problems, I have a deep wrinkle at the nose bridge, and I have some old scar lines at one eye brow. Together it makes me look quite depressed at selfies!
Any suggestions on what may be done to improve on this?
Bear in mind, I'm a total beginner regarding cosmetic procedures, and don't feel like taking any kind of risk.

IMG_20200531_180207.png

IMG_20200531_180453.png

Thanks!

Hi,
38 y.o. male here. I have always had some level of "resting depressed face". There are two problems, I have a deep wrinkle at the nose bridge, and I have some old scar lines at one eye brow. Together it makes me look quite depressed at selfies!
Any suggestions on what may be done to improve on this?
Bear in mind, I'm a total beginner regarding cosmetic procedures, and don't feel like taking any kind of risk.

View attachment 4744800

View attachment 4744803

Thanks!
You would have to get some filler injected to "fill" any deep spots. Botox would help any future wrinkles. You'll need a consultation at a clinic that provides these services.

Actually Botox done properly in the forehead can help elevate the brows and completely eradicate the central furrows without the use of any filler.