Restaurant.com now 70% off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hope you all can take advantage of it. It is back to 70% off, so a $25 certificate costs only $3. Can't beat that!

2. Thanks! Code DESSERT for 70% off. Just picked up $100 at the Melting Pot for $12!

3. how did you find the melting pot?

on this website are you only restricted to the area you live in? All of the restaurants in minneapolis were awful.

4. Woot! I just got 4 for my favorite place! Thanks!

5. Woo Hoo!!!! Thanks!

6. never used this before but sounds like a really good deal!
    is there expiration date on all the gift certificate?

7. I'd like to know how you got Melting Pot too! It did not show up for my area even though we have one here.

8. sounds like a good deal!! but how does it work???

9. Are there any exceptions? Like can't use on weekends, etc?

10. Thank you so much! I found my new favorite restaurant thanks to this site!

11. Sorry for not getting back here earlier! I don't think that specific restaurants are available in all areas. I think Melting Pot was on mine because it is a new restaurant around here. It was actually the only decent one I saw for my area.

With regard to how it works, just be sure to read each restaurant's certificate info. For instance Melting Pot says: "Minimum purchase of entree for 2 or big night out. 18% gratuity added before discount. Must be presented prior to ordering. Excludes Saturdays." HTH

12. I just used mine last night and it was really easy. Just gave the cert. to the waitress before we ordered and they deducted the $$ from the bill and added in the gratuity. Bottle of wine+ 2 dinners+1 dessert = $55 WITH tip! Love this website.

13. Thanks for posting. I have used these before too and there a couple of new restaurants listed. Can't wait to go out to dinner and save some money:woohoo:

14. Can you combine them on one check?

15. I have a Melting Pot here in Nashville but it isn't listed. You don't have to tell me where you are but ..well, would you tell me if you found this in Nashville?