Restaurant.com ~80% Off ($25 GC For $2) Through February 28th

roxys

Dec 4, 2008
FL
thanks last time I couldn't get th website to work for me, hopefully this time it does!!

Wayneright

Indulge a little...
Oct 14, 2008
NJ
THIS IS AWESOME!!! Thanks so much! I've been meaning to try out a new restaurant near me and now I can afford to!! :wlae:

Wayneright

Indulge a little...
Oct 14, 2008
NJ
thanks last time I couldn't get th website to work for me, hopefully this time it does!!
Yeah, it took me forever to get through the checkout process, but I just let each page load while I browsed on ebay :yes: and I eventually was able to print my gift cert. It's nice that you can use paypal at least.

luvs2shopalot

Jun 1, 2006
Wisconsin
Just an FYI...I was talking with my Dad on the phone about this and he mentioned he'd used this site before and had big problems. While the gift certificate worked out just fine in the restaurant.....a couple of months later he saw a charge of $14.95 on his credit card statement. Apparently restaurant.com will sign you up for some other site and they will charge you monthly. Luckily he had them removed, but please beware.

Also if you google restaurant.com and complaints you'll see some of the same complaints as well.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Just an FYI...I was talking with my Dad on the phone about this and he mentioned he'd used this site before and had big problems. While the gift certificate worked out just fine in the restaurant.....a couple of months later he saw a charge of $14.95 on his credit card statement. Apparently restaurant.com will sign you up for some other site and they will charge you monthly. Luckily he had them removed, but please beware.

Also if you google restaurant.com and complaints you'll see some of the same complaints as well.

Several others have brought up this very same issue on previous threads. I can't speak to that as I don't use my credit cards to purchase their cretificates. I ALWAYS pay through PayPal, and in the two years or so that I've purchased certificates from them, I've never had a single problem.

samsmom1127

Jun 23, 2007
Ville des Poissons
I've never used restaurant.com before, but I'm interested! Can you tell me for how long the certificates are good? Is it one of those things were you need to use it within 30 days?

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Perhaps this will help.....

1. Terms and Conditions for Restaurant-Specific Certificates
• Limit one (1) redemption per party, per month, per restaurant.
• Limit one (1) Restaurant-Specific Certificate per redemption. Only one Restaurant-Specific Certificate can be used per party, even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receives more than one check.
• Use of Restaurant-Specific Certificates for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the restaurant. Restaurant agrees to comply with all state laws pertaining to the same.
• Restaurant-Specific Certificates cannot be combined with any other restaurant certificates, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions.
• Restaurant-Specific Certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances.
• No cash value for Restaurant-Specific Certificates.
• No cash back upon redemption or at any other time.
• Valid for parties of two (2) or more unless otherwise stated.
• Valid for dine in only unless otherwise stated.
• The issuing of restaurant credit is at the sole discretion of the restaurant unless otherwise required by law.
• Neither the seller nor the restaurant is responsible for lost or stolen certificates or restaurant certificates reference numbers.
• Reproduction, sale or trade of this Restaurant-Specific Certificate is prohibited unless done so in compliance with the law.
• Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms & conditions will render the Restaurant-Specific Certificate void.
• Void to the extent prohibited by law.
• Restaurant-Specific Certificates can be exchanged for Restaurant.com Store Credit Certificates within 90 days of purchase date (“Restaurant.com Certificates,” as used in these Terms and Conditions, refers to the certificates printed from the Restaurant.com website that are of general use and are redeemable through the Restaurant.com website or an affiliated site for any Restaurant-Specific Certificate or Merchant Certificate available at such time). No cash back on Restaurant-Specific Certificates.
• Expire one (1) year from date of issue, except in California and where otherwise prohibited by law.
• With 50% OFF certificates party size may not exceed 8 people.