Restaurant.com ~ 70% Off Thread/$25 Gift Certificates Only $3

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. SUCH a great deal! I just got $100 gift certificate to my favorite restaurant for $12. Thank you OP!

2. http://www.restaurant.com/

Valid through Sunday, October 17th

Code: SWEET

3. Hi! This will be my first purchase and wondering if I can use 2 gift certificates at the same time? Thanks for the input and for the OP.

4. ^^ No, I'm sorry to say you are limited to one per purchase or dining experience. I believe that you can also not use more than one certificate per month at the same restaurant. At least, where I live, that's been my experience. Still, it's a fantastic deal and why I buy so many of them.

5. Careful with this site.

I have noticed they raise the GC price of some of the offers for particular resturants from like $10 for $25 to $20 for $25 ( or it is out of stock) depending on the special deal, apparently to guarantee they get a minimum for the GC.

6. I've noticed that as well.

7. anybody know new codes?

8. CODE: LEAF
    Discount 50% off any order - $25 Gift Certificates for only $5.
    Exp. 10/05/2011