Restaurant.com ~ 70% Off ($25 GC For $3) Valid Through Monday, January 26th

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thank you! my 1st time trying this.

2. Thank you! This saves us a bunch on "date night" :yes:

3. Thanks so much! Quick question (I've never used these before): can you use multiple certificates at a meal? Or is the max you can basically use just one $25 certificate per meal?

4. I believe is 1 certificate per table.

5. Thank you!! This is also my first time trying this!!!

6. How do you get the gift certificate- do they send you an email conf containing it right away?

Also, do you have to use the GC before the 26th or is that the deadline to purchase? Thanks!

7. they will send you an email containing the coupon that you can print out and bring it w you to the restaurant.
    the validation of each ticket will be writen on the coupon, so make sure u read it carefully and there is minimum amount in order to get the discount.
    the date is for the discount code
    HTH
    im gonna purchase some for my bbday and valentine

edit: 1/table, some restaurant only allow 1/month- i dont know how do they keep track of it, but...

8. Some restaurants sell certificates for larger amounts. Because we have a large family, I usually buy the $50 towards $100 meal, $75 towards $150, or $100 towards $200! Depending on the number of us that are dining out on a particular evening, I will print whichever one I think we will use. You can keep track of your certificate usage on the restaurant.com website. Several of the restaurants we've dined at also included alcohol in the bill rather than making up pay for it separately.

9. actually, anyone here used the coupons more than 1 a month (same place) even though it says 1/party/month/restaurant?
    thanks

10. I just bought 3 coupons! Only $9 :okay:

Only one says excluding holidays/special occasions. I wonder if they consider the Friday before Valentine's Day a special occasion.

11. In the Los Angeles area, it's $10 for a $25 coupon.

12. no discount? ^

13. ACK! Didn't realize it was a "code" discount. Sorry....

Unfortunately, didn't find any restaurants of interest though.

14. can you print them all at once and use them at your discretion?

i'm asking because i'm thinking of getting a few for my aunt who has about a zillion kids. i don't think she'd take the time to print them on her own though.