Response

mltaylor1

Apr 16, 2009
I am new to the Purse Forum & I wanted to know how do I go about receiving a response regarding my product? I posted my information in the Authenticate forum and as of present time I have not seen a response.

I would really appreciate any feedback...
mltaylor1

I would think they would tell you they don't know one way or the other. If you still have problems after waiting a reasonable amount of time, you could start a thread about this issue in that particular designer subforum or at the Feedback subforum.

It takes a little bit of time usually. The individuals who authenticate items in each particular subforum have volunteered their services and they are probably away from their computers doing other things. As you can imagine they get to it when they get to it but I understand your rush. Considering time constraints (via eBay, Bonanzle or the like) it can be quite tense having to wait!

You have to be very patient. I usually post mine and go to bed while all our time zones catch up. Remember people here respond voluntarily and are not under any obligation to respond within a certain time limit.

You just have to be patient, as the others have said. I've been lucky and have had mine authenticated in the same day, but I know that there seem to be just a few super-experts in each category's authentication threads, so I'm sure it's time consuming for them to have to be one of a few to reply to multiple posts per hour. Patience is key, hun!