Resource for Jewelry Lovers ~ Post Your Favorite JEWELRY SHOPPING WEBSITES Here

Shhhh!
I want to introduce you all to my favorite jeweler.
Badis Jewelers.
He has an eBay and Etsy site as well as a brick and mortar store.
I have purchased all my important pieces from him.
He is kind and knowledgeable and patient and will do literally anything to make the customer happy.
He has a magnificent collection of antique and vintage jewelry but can also custom anything you can think of.
I can’t recommend highly enough!

Just went there today. I second @efleon...I am super impressed and I don't impress easily!

I buy jewelry from facebook live selling of filipinos residing in Japan so its japan gold. My recent purchase is an 18k cats eye and diamond ring. They sell either brand new or second hand jewelry. Theres one live selling located in the philippines but does ship worldwide though their items are japan jewelries.

Reactions: endrew23
I buy a lot of vintage, and antique jewelry these are my two favorites.

I live in the U.K. and don’t really buy estate jewellery -I only bought one piece-which I bought to have remounted (it was a signed piece)- but the company sell worldwide and I cannot recommend the service from Jeff, Sullivan and Sean enough

The Vintage Jeweller in Hatton Garden

They have a large inventory with all periods of signed and non signed jewellery..I’m very happy with my purchase.

For modern jewellery I buy from Boodles who send me personalised Wishlists-I’ve known the company since I was 18, so they know my taste, I just call with my choice.

Also ditto Graff.

I’m brand loyal so don’t really buy jewellery anywhere else..

Reactions: A bottle of Red
I just had a great experience with Wildsmith Jewelry based in London. They had a discontinued, estate piece of jewelry I was interested in, and the customer service was excellent. I ordered from the States and it arrived in great condition and beautifully packaged. Very well priced too.

So nice browsing this thread. This is just what i have been looking for, in order to obtain inspiration. Thank you @everyone!

My contribution to the thread:
I earlier bought a lot of By Birdie through a exhibition at Buckingham Palace back in 2016, however they unfortunately don't have any retailers here in the UK at the moment. I have once bought through their website (I had to mail them, in order to place the order, as they don't ship to the UK pr. standard).
I think they are great value for money, and has some nice designs.

Apart from By Birdie i'm a huge fan of Canteclar from Italia.

Reactions: darkangel07760
So nice browsing this thread. This is just what i have been looking for, in order to obtain inspiration. Thank you @everyone!

My contribution to the thread:
I earlier bought a lot of By Birdie through a exhibition at Buckingham Palace back in 2016, however they unfortunately don't have any retailers here in the UK at the moment. I have once bought through their website (I had to mail them, in order to place the order, as they don't ship to the UK pr. standard).
I think they are great value for money, and has some nice designs.

Apart from By Birdie i'm a huge fan of Canteclar from Italia.
Just took a look and I love how original their jewelry is, thank you for sharing this!