Resolution & New Addition!

pursemama said:
I'm sorry but, I can believe you bought that "shopping bag" purse...just because of those cherries! You should've went to the grocery store and bought a bag of cherries and put faces on them instead!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take the high road in assuming that your comment is a combination of sarcasm and humor. What's trash to one person is art to another.

Regardless, the cherries on the purse "make" the purse as far as I'm concerned. And it's actually something that's functional for my work since I carry files. I'm happy.

SoCal said:
^ "Winter" meaning??? I almost thought seriously about a brown python bag this weekend (and occasionally have the "you could just call and see if it is still available" thoughts), but have held steadfast to my promise not to purchase any more brown bags in the "near" future (after a record of 2 brown Chloe bags in one month...oh, and one brown YSL the month before)... And I am not usually about brown bags, hmmm...

Well, I live in San Diego--so we really don't have winter. I sorta lump winter and fall in my head. So September--that's the plan. :lol:

wickedassin said:
Well, I live in San Diego--so we really don't have winter. I sorta lump winter and fall in my head. So September--that's the plan. :lol:

i live in san diego too! it's true-- there really isn't a winter here. it's SO HOT during the day. today was so hot! and i was wearing a juicy hoodie and a long sleeve! i was breaking out in a sweat all day while walking through campus. phew! haha.

i LOVE the cerises line! i thought the sac plats were completely sold out. i just assumed all the cerises were! youre so lucky! i love it. :love::love: can i ask how much it was?

heartfelt said:
i live in san diego too! it's true-- there really isn't a winter here. it's SO HOT during the day. today was so hot! and i was wearing a juicy hoodie and a long sleeve! i was breaking out in a sweat all day while walking through campus. phew! haha.

i LOVE the cerises line! i thought the sac plats were completely sold out. i just assumed all the cerises were! youre so lucky! i love it. :love::love: can i ask how much it was?

I was inside for most of today. But it must have been hot b/c my place was a bit stuffy when I got home! Glad to know there's another SD purse fanatic out there!

I so don't mind sharing how much it was since it's technically public knowledge! It was $1140. They had the pochette left if you're interested in that. And I heard that the keepall is also still available, but I don't know if that's local or not...

wickedassin said:
I was inside for most of today. But it must have been hot b/c my place was a bit stuffy when I got home! Glad to know there's another SD purse fanatic out there!

I so don't mind sharing how much it was since it's technically public knowledge! It was $1140. They had the pochette left if you're interested in that. And I heard that the keepall is also still available, but I don't know if that's local or not...

they had the pochette? :nuts::nuts: is this the lv at fashion valley? omg. i was just there on saturday! guess i missed it! i must go back!

I actually bought my LV from the LV "store" inside of NM. You have to ask for the bag. They don't have them on display... But I'm sure if the NM store doesn't have it, the regular store in FV is the one who has it.

You'll have to let me know if you get it!

wickedassin said:
I actually bought my LV from the LV "store" inside of NM. You have to ask for the bag. They don't have them on display... But I'm sure if the NM store doesn't have it, the regular store in FV is the one who has it.

You'll have to let me know if you get it!

ooooh! will do, will do! :biggrin:

wickedassin said:
Haha, this was my first LV ever--so I hope I don't get hooked.
Oh...YOU'LL BE HOOKED! That's for sure! Ha ha!

So I'm a total "biter"...I got the Sac Plat Cerises too:smile: . Just for the rest of you girls, I think the Fashion Valley store has one more and the Horton Plaza definitely has one. I have it on hold, but I will release it since I just got the Sac Plat and Pochette today at Fashion Valley. The Pochette is $355. They are very friendly at Fashion Valley - Jason was my SA this time. Their number is 619-220-8565.

I will post photos on my my showcase later tonight. Happy Valentine's day everyone!!!:love: