Resizing Cartier trinity ring

I just got the trinity ring and I am waiting to engrave because not sure if I should buy the larger size so I get what you mean I need to decide soon I don't have too much time I think I will go a bit larger in case of swelling in the summer months. I got the classic trinity. What trinity were you thinking the band are different sizes depending on which you choose small, classic or large.

oops just saw you link - it is the same one that I have. I love this ring it is a timeless classic.
You're good.
I think this is a great ring for anyone's Jewelery collection. It's just the right size. Not to small, not too big either in the size of the ring. I've been looking at this ring for a little while.

Last edited:
I just got the trinity ring and I am waiting to engrave because not sure if I should buy the larger size so I get what you mean I need to decide soon I don't have too much time I think I will go a bit larger in case of swelling in the summer months. I got the classic trinity. What trinity were you thinking the band are different sizes depending on which you choose small, classic or large.

Good luck deciding

Good to know I am engraving pink with my name, yellow with my husband and white with wedding date. I will let you know what I finally decide. It is my first piece of Cartier but hopefully not the last.

Good to know I am engraving pink with my name, yellow with my husband and white with wedding date. I will let you know what I finally decide. It is my first piece of Cartier but hopefully not the last.
The engraving sounds really nice.
Will do. This is will also be my first piece from Cartier, too and I hope that I will have other Cartier items

Last edited:
Went to Cartier today and decided to get the larger size classic trinity ring so the decision made. It just looked nicer on my finger and I will be able to wear on either hand now. They are sending it out for engraving I will post pictures when I get it returns.

Went to Cartier today and decided to get the larger size classic trinity ring so the decision made. It just looked nicer on my finger and I will be able to wear on either hand now. They are sending it out for engraving I will post pictures when I get it returns.

That's great. Congrats on the new ring. ❤️💜💙💚💛💗💓💞💕. I can't wait for your reveal.