Resizing bracelet

justpeachy4397

Melissa
O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
I just purchased the YG onyx 5 motif bracelet online. How do you ladies usually go about resizing your bracelets? Since I do not have a VCA nearby, would I have to bring it to a local jeweler?

Thanks!

I just purchased the YG onyx 5 motif bracelet online. How do you ladies usually go about resizing your bracelets? Since I do not have a VCA nearby, would I have to bring it to a local jeweler?

Thanks!
I would call the 800 number and find out if they can send it to a boutique for sizing. I would not have a local jeweler touch it only because I do not trust anyone else.

i agree, i would def not allow a local jeweller to resize. i had mine done the same time i bought it by the boutique. i'm not sure how it works with online orders but like ChaneLisette said give customer service a call and ask!

Thanks. I tried calling yesterday but they were closed. Another question -- is it normal for online orders to need to be "approved?" I ordered online, and submitted my cc info. They i got a message thanking me for expressing interest in the item. (?!) and the email I got said I would be notified when my order is approved.

Yes, exactly what you said! They said an after sales associate would follow up with me and arrange for resizing if needed. I have never tried on this bracelet, but I've pretty much needed every bracelet/bangle I have resized. So I assumed this might be the case with the 5 motif as well. We'll see! It arrives tomorrow [emoji1][emoji1]

Yes, exactly what you said! They said an after sales associate would follow up with me and arrange for resizing if needed. I have never tried on this bracelet, but I've pretty much needed every bracelet/bangle I have resized. So I assumed this might be the case with the 5 motif as well. We'll see! It arrives tomorrow [emoji1][emoji1]
Can't wait to see! I love my 5 motif turquoise. I never thought I would want a bracelet but I think they are so easy to wear.

The boutique will send it out for you to NY. Only one location that sizes them and I would only use their jeweler - you need to go to your local VCA so they can determine how many links you need out. I had about an inch taken out. It fits perfectly! GL and congrats!