Resizing bracelet

justpeachy4397

Melissa
O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
TX
I just purchased the YG onyx 5 motif bracelet online. How do you ladies usually go about resizing your bracelets? Since I do not have a VCA nearby, would I have to bring it to a local jeweler?

Thanks!

May 11, 2007
I just purchased the YG onyx 5 motif bracelet online. How do you ladies usually go about resizing your bracelets? Since I do not have a VCA nearby, would I have to bring it to a local jeweler?

Thanks!
I would call the 800 number and find out if they can send it to a boutique for sizing. I would not have a local jeweler touch it only because I do not trust anyone else.

cherylc

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
Toronto
i agree, i would def not allow a local jeweller to resize. i had mine done the same time i bought it by the boutique. i'm not sure how it works with online orders but like ChaneLisette said give customer service a call and ask!

justpeachy4397

Melissa
O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
TX
Thanks. I tried calling yesterday but they were closed. Another question -- is it normal for online orders to need to be "approved?" I ordered online, and submitted my cc info. They i got a message thanking me for expressing interest in the item. (?!) and the email I got said I would be notified when my order is approved.

justpeachy4397

Melissa
O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
TX
Yes, exactly what you said! They said an after sales associate would follow up with me and arrange for resizing if needed. I have never tried on this bracelet, but I've pretty much needed every bracelet/bangle I have resized. So I assumed this might be the case with the 5 motif as well. We'll see! It arrives tomorrow [emoji1][emoji1]

kimber418

O.G.
Mar 20, 2008
Austin, TX & Barrington, RI
Yes, exactly what you said! They said an after sales associate would follow up with me and arrange for resizing if needed. I have never tried on this bracelet, but I've pretty much needed every bracelet/bangle I have resized. So I assumed this might be the case with the 5 motif as well. We'll see! It arrives tomorrow [emoji1][emoji1]
Can't wait to see! I love my 5 motif turquoise. I never thought I would want a bracelet but I think they are so easy to wear.

Mpassan03

O.G.
Apr 18, 2009
The boutique will send it out for you to NY. Only one location that sizes them and I would only use their jeweler - you need to go to your local VCA so they can determine how many links you need out. I had about an inch taken out. It fits perfectly! GL and congrats!