Resisting the urge to LV hehe

LVartgal

Jun 18, 2012
Hey Guys! Tomorrow is my 34th bday and I've been struggling all day to not treat myself to a bday goody from my favorite shop! Agh.. talk me out of it haha. My bf told me to just be happy with what I have already purchased (damier trevi pm, mono speedy 25, & mono eva.) I really want something in Vernis and haven't purchased anything in months! :sad: I was out of town for 3 weeks and when I came back our new LV maison had opened up. Why do they have to open up 2 weeks before my bday. BOO! :sad: :smile:

I've also been wanting to treat myself since my bf of almost 3 years sent me an e-card for valentines day and I got him my favorite brand of chocolates..:/ .. so it's been tough to stay away form the shop!

Hey Guys! Tomorrow is my 34th bday and I've been struggling all day to not treat myself to a bday goody from my favorite shop! Agh.. talk me out of it haha. My bf told me to just be happy with what I have already purchased (damier trevi pm, mono speedy 25, & mono eva.) I really want something in Vernis and haven't purchased anything in months! :sad: I was out of town for 3 weeks and when I came back our new LV maison had opened up. Why do they have to open up 2 weeks before my bday. BOO! :sad: :smile:

You really need the NF to complete your collection. hehehe Happy Birthday btw! Mine is today and I wish the Azur speedy b was out already!!!

Sorry, you are in the wrong place for people to talk you out of an LV purchase!!!!;). I say you only turn 34 once.....it's time to celebrate with a new LV....as long as you can afford it outright without using credit cards!!!!

Maybe a vernis wallet or cles? Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!:balloon:

I've also been wanting to treat myself since my bf of almost 3 years sent me an e-card for valentines day and I got him my favorite brand of chocolates..:/ .. so it's been tough to stay away form the shop!

...an e-card? My boss and an intern who doesn't even like me gave me more than that. He's lucky he still has a girlfriend. After 3 years that's :nogood: