Resisting the urge to LV hehe

LVartgal

Jun 18, 2012
Hey Guys! Tomorrow is my 34th bday and I've been struggling all day to not treat myself to a bday goody from my favorite shop! Agh.. talk me out of it haha. My bf told me to just be happy with what I have already purchased (damier trevi pm, mono speedy 25, & mono eva.) I really want something in Vernis and haven't purchased anything in months! :sad: I was out of town for 3 weeks and when I came back our new LV maison had opened up. Why do they have to open up 2 weeks before my bday. BOO! :sad: :smile:

LVartgal

Jun 18, 2012
I've also been wanting to treat myself since my bf of almost 3 years sent me an e-card for valentines day and I got him my favorite brand of chocolates..:/ .. so it's been tough to stay away form the shop!

MelanieJoyce

Jul 14, 2012
Texas <3
Hey Guys! Tomorrow is my 34th bday and I've been struggling all day to not treat myself to a bday goody from my favorite shop! Agh.. talk me out of it haha. My bf told me to just be happy with what I have already purchased (damier trevi pm, mono speedy 25, & mono eva.) I really want something in Vernis and haven't purchased anything in months! :sad: I was out of town for 3 weeks and when I came back our new LV maison had opened up. Why do they have to open up 2 weeks before my bday. BOO! :sad: :smile:
You really need the NF to complete your collection. hehehe Happy Birthday btw! Mine is today and I wish the Azur speedy b was out already!!!

smile4me6

Jan 2, 2012
Sorry, you are in the wrong place for people to talk you out of an LV purchase!!!!;). I say you only turn 34 once.....it's time to celebrate with a new LV....as long as you can afford it outright without using credit cards!!!!

LVartgal

Jun 18, 2012
You really need the NF to complete your collection. hehehe Happy Birthday btw! Mine is today and I wish the Azur speedy b was out already!!!
Hahah bad enabling! That's why I love the forum. :smile: EEp.. Happy Birthday to you!! I'd love a little NF PM... so fun!

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Maybe a vernis wallet or cles? Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!:balloon:

deeliz1973

Feb 8, 2012
Happy Birthday Girl! You have to celebrate life and love yourself by giving yourself....what else LoVe :smile:)

tobefetching

bagaddicted
Jan 9, 2012
Florida
www.tobefetching.com
I've also been wanting to treat myself since my bf of almost 3 years sent me an e-card for valentines day and I got him my favorite brand of chocolates..:/ .. so it's been tough to stay away form the shop!
...an e-card? My boss and an intern who doesn't even like me gave me more than that. He's lucky he still has a girlfriend. After 3 years that's :nogood: