Resistance was futile - Mitzy Medium RN Hobo pics*

Tagullah

Nov 29, 2007
I was VERY bad yesterday :devil:. Having congratulated myself on returning the RN Mitzy Messenger (partially because I didn't bond with it and partially because I was supposed to be on a strict ban), I decided to be good :angel: and save up for the Mabel RN Hobo that's supposed to be coming in Sept.

Quite why I then found myself browsing :whistle: in the Bond St Mulberry store, I really don't know ?! Whilst there, my eyes alighted on a Medium Mitzy Hobo in Black and it was instant love :love:. I'd really liked the look of the larger Mitzy Hobo on other people , but it didn't suit me personally because I'm quite a small woman, however the Medium size was a different matter. I just adored everything about it - size, styling, leather, lightness, even the rigid handle felt pretty comfortable, but I knew that I just couldn't justify another black bag , especially after recently buying the Mabel Hobo in Black.

Instead of just turning on my heel (which I should have done), I asked the lovely SA if they had the bag in RN and she said they weren't stocking it ( can't understand why that's the case in their flagship store - weird :weird:smile: but offered to ring around a few in-store concessions for me and lo and behold, they had one in Selfridges...so off I flew :broom:.

Of course I was powerless to resist when I saw the RN version :tender:. It's so true that the Mulberry colours can vary widely, because the gorgeous deep rich purple on the bag I bought bore very little resemblance to the pink and rather shiny looking leather on the Messenger I sent back. I've seen other people's pics of their RN Messengers here on TPF and none of them looked like the sickly/ cheap colour on the one I had :nogood:. It must have just been a dud I suppose ! Just goes to show that you really do need to see these bags IRL.

Anyway, here are a few pics of my latest acquistion. It's already had an outing and been liberally Colloniled - so it's definitely a keeper. Now it's time to decide which past love has to be re-homed to fund this purchase !

Attachments

• mitzy arm web.jpg
    mitzy arm web.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 182
  • mitzy shoulder web.jpg
    mitzy shoulder web.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 179
  • mitzy web.jpg
    mitzy web.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 164
Omg, I planned to go for black but if they have a RN as gorgeous as this in edinburgh I don't know if i'll be able to resist.

Tag, its stunning, absolutely gorgeous. You lucky girl. Xx

This gorgoeus - what colour is the hardware - shinny gold or brass looking - really couldn't resist if they did it in silver. Can I e rude and ask what the RRP is?

ooooh now that is a delicious bag, can completely understand how you crumbled and had to purchase!! its devine.

Do you know if the messenger style mitzy is also available in this colour??? yummmmmm!