Resistance was futile - Mitzy Medium RN Hobo pics*

Tagullah

Nov 29, 2007
London
I was VERY bad yesterday :devil:. Having congratulated myself on returning the RN Mitzy Messenger (partially because I didn't bond with it and partially because I was supposed to be on a strict ban), I decided to be good :angel: and save up for the Mabel RN Hobo that's supposed to be coming in Sept.

Quite why I then found myself browsing :whistle: in the Bond St Mulberry store, I really don't know ?! Whilst there, my eyes alighted on a Medium Mitzy Hobo in Black and it was instant love :love:. I'd really liked the look of the larger Mitzy Hobo on other people , but it didn't suit me personally because I'm quite a small woman, however the Medium size was a different matter. I just adored everything about it - size, styling, leather, lightness, even the rigid handle felt pretty comfortable, but I knew that I just couldn't justify another black bag , especially after recently buying the Mabel Hobo in Black.

Instead of just turning on my heel (which I should have done), I asked the lovely SA if they had the bag in RN and she said they weren't stocking it ( can't understand why that's the case in their flagship store - weird :weird:smile: but offered to ring around a few in-store concessions for me and lo and behold, they had one in Selfridges...so off I flew :broom:.

Of course I was powerless to resist when I saw the RN version :tender:. It's so true that the Mulberry colours can vary widely, because the gorgeous deep rich purple on the bag I bought bore very little resemblance to the pink and rather shiny looking leather on the Messenger I sent back. I've seen other people's pics of their RN Messengers here on TPF and none of them looked like the sickly/ cheap colour on the one I had :nogood:. It must have just been a dud I suppose ! Just goes to show that you really do need to see these bags IRL.

Anyway, here are a few pics of my latest acquistion. It's already had an outing and been liberally Colloniled - so it's definitely a keeper. Now it's time to decide which past love has to be re-homed to fund this purchase !

Attachments

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
Omg, I planned to go for black but if they have a RN as gorgeous as this in edinburgh I don't know if i'll be able to resist.

Tag, its stunning, absolutely gorgeous. You lucky girl. Xx

numnut

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
If only!
This gorgoeus - what colour is the hardware - shinny gold or brass looking - really couldn't resist if they did it in silver. Can I e rude and ask what the RRP is?

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
ooooh now that is a delicious bag, can completely understand how you crumbled and had to purchase!! its devine.

Do you know if the messenger style mitzy is also available in this colour??? yummmmmm!

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
That's fabulous darling! :greengrin: I'm glad you didn't give up on RN after your strange experience with the messenger, as this one is just gorgeous!

bunny

Handbags R Us
Feb 2, 2006
London
Wow this is really stunning. Everything about this Mitzy is first class. Congrats on a great choice. I much prefer this than the black.

TrashedBride

per aspera ad astra
O.G.
May 27, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Wow!! I'm usually a really boring black'n'choc kinda girl but this has really turned my head...
Congrats on a gorgeous new addition to your family!

bevw56

O.G.
Jul 30, 2009
Bristol
oh my goodness i'm in luv for the second time in one day this morning it was with my unused by me purple shimmy East West finally wrestled back from my daughter!