Reserving bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I want to make my first purchase at chanel. I was wondering if it's possible to put bags on hold by calling in first. I live far from my boutique and I would like to make sure the bag is available before I make the trip. TIA!

2. It really depends on what you want and where you live.

My local boutique can hold the bag for me but not my local NM. Why don't you give them a call and see if they have what you want?

3. It depends on the SA I think. NY SA in saks tells me she can't hold bags for anyone period but my SA in NM is able to.

4. Yes I think it's really up to the SA if she is willing to hold a bag..also depending on how long, I think if you explain that its an hour drive I think they should help you.

5. It really seems to depend upon the SA. The one I've been using up until lately wouldn't hold anything for even overnight for me, but then I know others get bags held for a week or more. So, a qualified, it depends on how the SA is.

6. Depends on the SA. How long of a hold are you thinking about and what kind of bag are you interested in?

7. I know some will hold a bag overnight if they meet you in person first. I have found it's a good idea to chat with a SA, get their card and then keep in contact with them so that they know you are genuinely interested.