Reselling Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunyeo78

Oct 15, 2019
Thank you in advance for your replies and help!

I couldn't find an exact thread on this but is it best to sell to or consign through yoogi's closet, fashionphile, rebag, consignment shop or some other method? I don't want to sell through eBay because of the number of scams mean people try to do.

I have only sold to rebag and it was great but the offerings were low.

Any advice, experiences welcomed.

Stay safe!

Last edited:
Hi there, I think the best answer comes down to your priorities. Do you value payout more than your time and effort? If so, selling it on your own on reputable peer to peer marketplaces may be best. If you don't want to deal with the hassles and prefer to have a trustworthy resale company to handle it, below are some resale companies to consider (They either buy directly from you or consign for you):
Fashionphile
Bag Borrow or Steal
Yoogi's Closet
LuxuryGarageSale
Rebag
TheRealReal
Ann's Fabulous Finds
Couture USA
The Real Deal Collection
LuxuryResale.net

I use a company (https://bagwonder.com/sell) they help me get quotes from different resale companies all at once for free and suggest the place where I can get the highest payout. Hope this help!

Reactions: fdc and giligy
Hi!!
There's a TON of info across all the forums about where is best to sell our luxury items.
I know the info isn't always right on the first page, but it's definitely here and posted many times over. Please keep looking as we try and not have repeat threads.

:tender:

Status
Not open for further replies.