Resellers getting Chanel items first and selling for premium

Fwdstyling is a low key reseller. She doesn’t flat out advertise her bags for sale. She will sneakily add available in a pic or comment. She asks almost $8500 for a rose Clair medium flap and a little less for purple and Carmel. Her account needs to be banned too.
Another offender is Myrena_fashionlover , she’s changed her handle so many times at this point because she keeps getting banned from IG. She is a reseller, she uses the same exact photos SAs from saks and neimans post on WhatsApp and PhotoCircle and will try to crop out of her reposted pictures any identifiers, like the SAs nail polish color etc. she also has all her items shipped to a facility in Oregon, to avoid paying sales tax. I hope she never regains her account access. All of these resellers need to be banned and blocked from Chanel.

Totally agree with you! I've seen Fwdstyling posting in her feed bags she just got from the boutique/dept store, unboxing and then sneakily reselling it later at a premium. Even when she does a try-on or show pictures of the bag shelf display, they all have the tags & stickers on, which you only do if you're planning to resell. Not sure how does she get away with it as Chanel states that bags are for personal and non-commercial use.

Fwdstyling is a true collector, I have followed her for a few years and find her posts very helpful, I learned a lot from her. I purchased the square caramel mini from her. She sold it to me very close to retail. I bought many other bags from her because her prices are very low comparing to others. She even told me she would rather sell for less to someone she knows and likes than make a profit. I saw jena froese on youtube review her, and she said fwdstyling is more interested in friendship and chatting and I get the same sense from her. My interactions have been very pleasant and I would be sad to see her account banned, my two sense.

Fwdstyling is a low key reseller. She doesn’t flat out advertise her bags for sale. She will sneakily add available in a pic or comment. She asks almost $8500 for a rose Clair medium flap and a little less for purple and Carmel. Her account needs to be banned too.
Another offender is Myrena_fashionlover , she’s changed her handle so many times at this point because she keeps getting banned from IG. She is a reseller, she uses the same exact photos SAs from saks and neimans post on WhatsApp and PhotoCircle and will try to crop out of her reposted pictures any identifiers, like the SAs nail polish color etc. she also has all her items shipped to a facility in Oregon, to avoid paying sales tax. I hope she never regains her account access. All of these resellers need to be banned and blocked from Chanel.

Totally agree with you! I've seen Fwdstyling posting in her feed bags she just got from the boutique/dept store, unboxing and then sneakily reselling it later at a premium. Even when she does a try-on or show pictures of the bag shelf display, they all have the tags & stickers on, which you only do if you're planning to resell. Not sure how does she get away with it as Chanel states that bags are for personal and non-commercial use.
What bothers me is that these people review and post hundred stories and posts on Instagram that they got a new unicorn bag. This is amazing and I am guilty at following and watching such endless stories but what annoys me is that 2 posts later the same bag is available for sale on the same account. But I thought you liked it? Are you an influencer, or you are a collector or a reseller? It really confuses me. She is one of those accounts that truly confuses me and as much as like her photos, she needs to pick one role.

I posted this in the conversation about the NYC robbery. I’m also posting it here because I feel it’s relevant to this conversation.

Seeing these stories since last year about all the high end boutique robberies makes me wonder if the resell websites are doing anything to make sure they aren’t buying and selling stolen merchandise. I’ve noticed there are a lot more bags and SLG’s being sold online without the authenticity cards. If they aren’t reaching out to the designers to check the serial numbers Chanel and the other companies might have a case against them.

I
Fwdstyling is a true collector, I have followed her for a few years and find her posts very helpful, I learned a lot from her. I purchased the square caramel mini from her. She sold it to me very close to retail. I bought many other bags from her because her prices are very low comparing to others. She even told me she would rather sell for less to someone she knows and likes than make a profit. I saw jena froese on youtube review her, and she said fwdstyling is more interested in friendship and chatting and I get the same sense from her. My interactions have been very pleasant and I would be sad to see her account banned, my two sense.
I agree totally. fwdstyling has helped me make decision on bags and VCA jewelry without asking for anything in return. I have found her page extremely helpful. She shows MUCH more than just selling bags (which btw tons of her followers didn't even know she did that....that's how infrequent she talks about it). I love learning about her condo remodel, her bag knowledge, her jewelry, etc. I am not sure why you would clump EVERY person who sells a bag over retail together.

It feels like a lot of you are just on a witch hunt to take down any person/page/account with whom you don't agree. At first i empathized with the initial frustration of people getting numerous unicorns and upselling....but then these comments turned ugly (really? telling people they can just hop on a plane and visit a boutique to get a bag? give me a break. we all know the wait lists are miles long and you're not going to waltz into a boutique to get the bag of your dreams (usually)). And it just felt like it turned into bashing sellers you don't know or haven't dealt with. Someone even said they don't take time away from their families to do this or do any work. Are you serious? That doesn't even make any sense. And whether you like it/agree or not, many people rely on these sellers for many reasons (reasons which I wont get into as I'm sure the pitchforks will be coming at me anyway) and i hate confrontation which is why I normally don't post. :/

Last edited:
You might be right, you might be a friend defending her, or you might be a victim who has been conned by a really good actor. I’d keep watching and see if the other poster is right and she’s indeed selling all or most of her new purchases.

I agree with this- I have chatted with her here and there about bags- one I was interested in purchasing and one I commented on being excited for the release. She seems to genuinely use the platform to post and chat with others about amazing Chanel pieces and finds some hard to source items for her followers along the way (without hoarding). Through conversations she has encouraged me that certain upcoming pieces are not “unicorns” and I should be able to find them in stores for retail price. She’s very nice to chat with!

Sorry, if she wasnt a low key reseller, she wouldnt be unboxing almost daily and sneakily posing with the bags [tags attached] in every other story saying available. Also, if she is so keen on getting her followers/fans the best prices, she would offer them at reasonable prices, not upsale them by $2000. She is a reseller, clearly. She just masks it with her other content.

Sorry, if she wasnt a low key reseller, she wouldnt be unboxing almost daily and sneakily posing with the bags [tags attached] in every other story saying available. Also, if she is so keen on getting her followers/fans the best prices, she would offer them at reasonable prices, not upsale them by $2000. She is a reseller, clearly. She just masks it with her other content.
I used to follow her on IG. She posts pics as if it is part of collection but if you read comments on her posts, you would know she sold some of her pieces. She sells mostly through IG stories . Very sneaky!

I

I agree totally. fwdstyling has helped me make decision on bags and VCA jewelry without asking for anything in return. I have found her page extremely helpful. She shows MUCH more than just selling bags (which btw tons of her followers didn't even know she did that....that's how infrequent she talks about it). I love learning about her condo remodel, her bag knowledge, her jewelry, etc. I am not sure why you would clump EVERY person who sells a bag over retail together.

It feels like a lot of you are just on a witch hunt to take down any person/page/account with whom you don't agree. At first i empathized with the initial frustration of people getting numerous unicorns and upselling....but then these comments turned ugly (really? telling people they can just hop on a plane and visit a boutique to get a bag? give me a break. we all know the wait lists are miles long and you're not going to waltz into a boutique to get the bag of your dreams (usually)). And it just felt like it turned into bashing sellers you don't know or haven't dealt with. Someone even said they don't take time away from their families to do this or do any work. Are you serious? That doesn't even make any sense. And whether you like it/agree or not, many people rely on these sellers for many reasons (reasons which I wont get into as I'm sure the pitchforks will be coming at me anyway) and i hate confrontation which is why I normally don't post. :/

I agree. I've been reading this thread out of curiosity, and while I don't like the idea of "hoarding" hard to find bags, I also think the ugly personal attacks on some of these sellers is wrong. And the suggestion that anyone who can afford Chanel should just jet off to Europe to buy a bag instead of getting it from a personal shopper is just ludicrous, lol. Here in Canada, we have a total of 6 boutiques in the whole country. Each one gets maybe one or two of each item, some items we don't get at all. So I have a appreciated having the option of having someone overseas help me source a bag that I couldn't get here. Some of the sellers being reported by some people in this thread provide that type of service. To report sellers that you don't know just because you're angry that you couldn't find a bag doesn't sit well with me. We don't know everyone's story. Especially after the year we've had, we don't know who is doing this to earn money because they/their partner lost a job. Just a different perspective to consider.

We don't know everyone's story. Especially after the year we've had, we don't know who is doing this to earn money because they/their partner lost a job. Just a different perspective to consider.
This is a great perspective. Thanks for sharing that. It's true that you don't know what people are going through or dealing with.

I don't understand why people go crazy about everything just about everything iridescent!?:confused1: They come back season after season!For instance Pink, Chanel produces so much pink now than it use to. Hot items always come back as Chanel wants to make profit so why desperate for resellers. Another example would be the CHA NEL stud earrings from 20B, it's coming back this Spring!

The ones supporting resellers and calling others for reporting their behavior a "witch hunt" may be resellers themselves. We know there are many on TPF.

Though there is no need for personal attacks, but I absolutely support NOT buying from resellers/instagrammers/youtubers/PS. We do NOT need to buy from them. I also support reporting them to Chanel. Happy to say the Chanel customer service email got back to me and asked for any links to social media accounts, and I was happy to provide what I could.