Rescue Beauty Lounge - swatches & chit chat

I find that I have been wearing my RBL's very consistently, second in terms of frequency only to Chanel. I fear I might have to get the better part of the new 11 colors... Ouch! :P
Also, I'm wearing Insouciant for the first time and love it even more than I thought I could. A big big thank you to the darling friend who sent it to me, I consider it a huge gift from your end because it's become so rare, I doubt I would ever have it on my tips if it weren't for you! :heart: I would post a picture, but I dont know how from my silly iphone!

I find that I have been wearing my RBL's very consistently, second in terms of frequency only to Chanel. I fear I might have to get the better part of the new 11 colors... Ouch! :P
Also, I'm wearing Insouciant for the first time and love it even more than I thought I could. A big big thank you to the darling friend who sent it to me, I consider it a huge gift from your end because it's become so rare, I doubt I would ever have it on my tips if it weren't for you! :heart: I would post a picture, but I dont know how from my silly iphone!
I can't wait to see Insouciant on you. I missed out on that one.

I'm going to wait until the new colors come out to order from the Fan collection so I can take advantage of the free shipping. I'm sure I'll like at least 3 out of the 7.

Are there swatches of this collection?

Not yet -- the release date and time of the swatches by the 3-4 bloggers that are used (last time Scrangie, All Laquered Up, Kellie Gonzo and nailsandnoms) is usually given out about 2 weeks beforehand. Although there may will be hints on FB or in the V-louge about the approximate date/month that they can be expected. HTH!!

Iluvbags said:
Are there swatches of this collection?

Alixis said:
Not yet -- the release date and time of the swatches by the 3-4 bloggers that are used (last time Scrangie, All Laquered Up, Kellie Gonzo and nailsandnoms) is usually given out about 2 weeks beforehand. Although there may will be hints on FB or in the V-louge about the approximate date/month that they can be expected. HTH!!

The only thing more I can tell you that alixis hasn't already covered is that Ji approved the colors about a month apart. So what I'm hoping for is that about the same time the fan collection pre-orders are getting shipped we'll see swatches for the new collection.

Also just to let yall know, the treatment system will be back in stock at the same time as preorder but its VERY limited Ji said. You will still be able.to buy each separately but the set will be d/c'd when these sell out. I believe it was $54 for the set and it comes in a cute red/black box.

Sent from my HTC Android using PurseForum

I know you've wanted Insouciant as much as I did, I will definitely post a picture for you as soon as I'm back home and have my laptop, to pass along the positive vibe so you too can find a bottle soon! ;) I have a cute story, I was at a sports game with friends today, my also nail polish obsessed friend was sitting next to me and blurted out, I cant get over how pretty your nails are, that polish is hypnotizing! too bad I can't get her a bottle.
honey on boost said:
I can't wait to see Insouciant on you. I missed out on that one.

I'm going to wait until the new colors come out to order from the Fan collection so I can take advantage of the free shipping. I'm sure I'll like at least 3 out of the 7.

You are very well versed in all things RBL, thank you so much for sharing and keeping us in the loop! Do you know anything about the theme or the colors of the new collection?
CatherineC said:
The only thing more I can tell you that alixis hasn't already covered is that Ji approved the colors about a month apart. So what I'm hoping for is that about the same time the fan collection pre-orders are getting shipped we'll see swatches for the new collection.

Also just to let yall know, the treatment system will be back in stock at the same time as preorder but its VERY limited Ji said. You will still be able.to buy each separately but the set will be d/c'd when these sell out. I believe it was $54 for the set and it comes in a cute red/black box.

Sent from my HTC Android using PurseForum

danae said:
I know you've wanted Insouciant as much as I did, I will definitely post a picture for you as soon as I'm back home and have my laptop, to pass along the positive vibe so you too can find a bottle soon! ;) I have a cute story, I was at a sports game with friends today, my also nail polish obsessed friend was sitting next to me and blurted out, I cant get over how pretty your nails are, that polish is hypnotizing! too bad I can't get her a bottle.

You are very well versed in all things RBL, thank you so much for sharing and keeping us in the loop! Do you know anything about the theme or the colors of the new collection?

So jealous of your insouciant!! I really hope this gets voted for in the next BIB! I know that's still like a year away but I'm still hoping.

Vlounge has all the info! She's not giving any hints about color or theme but from past convos the only glimpse is there might be an orange...might. Also looks like preorders will be Friday.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Aww .. you may not be able to get her a bottle but you can give her a mani ;)

So jealous of your insouciant!! I really hope this gets voted for in the next BIB! I know that's still like a year away but I'm still hoping.

Vlounge has all the info! She's not giving any hints about color or theme but from past convos the only glimpse is there might be an orange...might. Also looks like preorders will be Friday.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I agree! I really hope it's part of the next BIB till then I'll continue to stalk ebay for a good deal.

Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to buy another polish too to bump it up to free shipping but all the other polishes are $18 still... wtf lol so I would have had to buy a duplicate and I just see no need for that; I've NEVER gone through a bottle of nail polish no matter how much I love it.

Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to buy another polish too to bump it up to free shipping but all the other polishes are $18 still... wtf lol so I would have had to buy a duplicate and I just see no need for that; I've NEVER gone through a bottle of nail polish no matter how much I love it.
Yep! I did the same thing. I thought there was a price increase on all polishes, but it seems as though it was just for the Fan Collection. I figured I would just pay shipping instead of adding two more polishes.