Rescue Beauty Lounge - swatches & chit chat

Aqua Lily! :smile:

7164041429_8f994eae61_z.jpg

Geez this is gorgeous. I need to wear it again soon!! Maybe I'll make this my summer pedi color.

LOVE IT!! This is one of the best swatches I've seen of it! Whether or not the pink shimmer is strong...I lovvvve the color

The shimmer is strong in this one. Not super secret (like usual) at all.

It'll be a good BIB. I don't remember the full list of colors but there's a blog post somewhere with the info

Recycle, Opaque Nude, Starfish Patrick, Insouciant, Pui Mosso, and Aqua Lily are going to be included in the BIB.

Recycle, Opaque Nude, Starfish Patrick, Insouciant, Pui Mosso, and Aqua Lily are going to be included in the BIB.

Have to give credit here - this is an awesome line-up of BiBs!!

I have all of them already, but ON is one of my fave nudes - will be getting several back-ups!! :biggrin:

Now.... when can we get Noisette back....? :biggrin:

Alixis said:
Have to give credit here - this is an awesome line-up of BiBs!!

I have all of them already, but ON is one of my fave nudes - will be getting several back-ups!! :biggrin:

Now.... when can we get Noisette back....? :biggrin:

Show us your awesome RBLs? Oh and a swatch of opaque nude too please? Hopefully by Nov hits, I've narrowed down my long list, helps when they're OOS - hehe!

Show us your awesome RBLs? Oh and a swatch of opaque nude too please? Hopefully by Nov hits, I've narrowed down my long list, helps when they're OOS - hehe!
You mean like pics of a family shot of the bottles? OK - can't do until the weekend, but will have a go, then. Might just be a quickie group shot - I have like 70 of them!!

Aw thanks ladies! I think my second coat was too thick cause I have a bit of bubbling but I do really like it now. I'll just have to be more careful next time with my application.

Zoya Zuza as a complementary pedi :P

ForumRunner_20120615_221704.png