Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrange & No More War Return

Katie68506

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Ok, not quite yet but in about 3 months Scrangie, No More War, Opaque Nude as well as Diddy Mow, 360 & Bangin (all sold out in pre-sale). from facebook:
Rescue Beauty OK been on the phone regarding Scrangie, No More War and Opaque Nude. It will take about three months...will you all wait?

I'm thrilled to know I don't have to pay $60+ to get another bottle of Scrangie (and I love her blog too!). I'm up in the air about the surf collection. I have a couple of teals but I'm sure I have room for 360

Another entry from RBL's Facebook page RE the Surf Collection:
" ...emails, posts all weekend re: sold out surf collection. Our business has grown leaps and bounds all my gratitude to all of you. After all day back and forth negotiation emergency re-order will be here in about a month. We will send out the pre-order second week of April...."

Last edited:
I love RBL polishes, but I'm kind of disappointed in them right now. I ordered seven colors during the 5-hour sale in mid-December, and two of the colors ended up on back-order afterward, with an expected availability of February. Ok, no big deal. So then I moved at the end of January and e-mailed a request to update my back-ordered items with my new address so they wouldn't be sent to the old (and unoccupied, in a secured building) condo address. The response I received was a link to their Facebook page and a note that the back-order ship estimate was moved to March. No mention of my address change request, which was the reason I e-mailed, so I replied to ask about that, and did receive a reply that she had missed that part in my original message, but she'd just made the requested change (umm, ok, I don't know how you could "miss" my question when it was in the subject line and was nearly the entire body of the three-sentence e-mail...)
So as long as I had an e-mail convo going, I asked if it might be possible to switch my back-ordered polishes (which were dark, wintery colors) to available lighter colors, since by then it was nearly spring. No, they can't do that because the order's already in their system.
So now it's been 3.5 months with no sign of the two back-ordered polishes, and I think it's ridiculous that they would just keep their customers hanging like that without giving the choice of cancelling or switching to available colors, especially since I wasn't informed that those two shades were back-ordered until the first five arrived at my home with a note on the packing list about the back-order.

(Wow, this ended up long. Sorry!)

I love RBL polishes, but I'm kind of disappointed in them right now. I ordered seven colors during the 5-hour sale in mid-December, and two of the colors ended up on back-order afterward, with an expected availability of February. Ok, no big deal. So then I moved at the end of January and e-mailed a request to update my back-ordered items with my new address so they wouldn't be sent to the old (and unoccupied, in a secured building) condo address. The response I received was a link to their Facebook page and a note that the back-order ship estimate was moved to March. No mention of my address change request, which was the reason I e-mailed, so I replied to ask about that, and did receive a reply that she had missed that part in my original message, but she'd just made the requested change (umm, ok, I don't know how you could "miss" my question when it was in the subject line and was nearly the entire body of the three-sentence e-mail...)
So as long as I had an e-mail convo going, I asked if it might be possible to switch my back-ordered polishes (which were dark, wintery colors) to available lighter colors, since by then it was nearly spring. No, they can't do that because the order's already in their system.
So now it's been 3.5 months with no sign of the two back-ordered polishes, and I think it's ridiculous that they would just keep their customers hanging like that without giving the choice of cancelling or switching to available colors, especially since I wasn't informed that those two shades were back-ordered until the first five arrived at my home with a note on the packing list about the back-order.

(Wow, this ended up long. Sorry!)
I'm sorry to hear about the bad communications as for the back orders I've heard the owner of RBL is fanatical about the formula and won't accept it if it isn't right (Teal came back ahead of schedule but new order Dead Calm and the other one didn't working for here and she sent it back.

Nah, I wouldn't wait. In 3 months, I'll be lusting after some other nail colors...
I'm totally willing to wait for Scrangie. 1st it beats paying the ebay prices (if/when you can get it). 2nd fingers crossed, if it's part of the regular stock by December maybe there will be another 5 hour sale and I can get it for $9 again.