resale value on gucci's

I surely wish I knew why we can't have a list of sellers who post on this website and also sell on ebay. I ,for one,would buy directly from them. Its a shame that we can't help each other like that. I know that we do on other forums.

Unfortunately I have to say that I haven't had luck on Ebay selling my Gucci's at a decent resale value. I've taken some painful losses. I tried to start some of my auctions really low to generate interest and with my Gucci's they never get a great price. I have much better luck with My Coach and LV's on Ebay.

The Pelham is such a great bag but there are so many fakes out there. It's such a shame for the few authentic ones. The only idea I can think of for you is to put a Reserve price on your auction. Good Luck!

what do you all think is a reasonable price to let a pelham go? it's a beautiful bag and i always got compliments on it but i'm afraid it's a different kind of love with my LVs and i end up choosing those, poor pelham never gets to see outside :sad: i have such issues selling some of my bags. i never have a problem letting the coaches go but for some reason i cannot part with LV, and surprisingly i am having problems letting this pelham go.

you really don't think you're ever gonna love it? gucci's resale is only 50% (at least in our country) and not much people are actually buying. if you'll sell it for lower, then people will definitely snatch it up. unless of course if the item was previously on sale then the pricepoint will again be lower. that just depends how much you want to let go of it. good luck to you!

The resale value does suck. Luckily, the Guccis I sold on eBay were purchased from Bluefly with an extra 20% off code. I took a minor loss on a few but never a significant one. There are some ways to drive your auction price up. You just have to use some creativity.

I think you should try ebay, maybe if you still have the original receipt buyers will be more interested. I'm sure most people would pay a little more when they are confident in the product. Most of the pelhams on ebay are fake! & they know that (hopefully!) GOOD LUCK!

I'm having the same problem with a fendi spy bag I have it still has the tags that say the retail price, but on ebay they are going for under $500. One of the TPF's said that people know the bag will know it's authentic and that is who you should direct your market to. I am trying craigslist though first to see what kind of response I get first, before I invest in ebay fees.