Requiem for Speedy B Empreinte + Reveal

OMG... WOW, what a nice collection! I love all of the colors you have.

I am still shocked that this is being discontinued. I have a 30 in black, but I had hoped to one day add a 25 in brown.

Yes, a mistake! I so regret not getting the Celeste a few years back (but I wanted a 30 and got Metis Celeste empreint even instead). Been off the LV forum for a while but decided a few weeks ago that I would get the noir. Actually was told they were discontinued in the store so I left empty handed. [emoji24]

Stunning collection! Very jelly. [emoji7]

Beautiful Speedy collection!! I'm happy to know there is someone who loves this bag as much as I do!! I can't believe they discontinued it. This is text taken from LV's site "Every feature of this Speedy is iconic: the unique shape, the leather handles. No wonder it has achieved cult status the world over." And yet they remove it from the line??? I'm so thrilled I have my 7 (yes 7!) 25's and 2 30's. They are my go to bags.

OMG... WOW, what a nice collection! I love all of the colors you have.

I am still shocked that this is being discontinued. I have a 30 in black, but I had hoped to one day add a 25 in brown.

Thank you KM7029! :flowers: I guess consignment stores and EBay are the only resource left, but it's hard to find one if you're picky about the condition.

I didn't realize that this style was being discontinued! Such a beautiful collection. I've always wanted one myself, but never pulled the trigger

Thank you mgbaglady! :flowers:

I found one today in excellent condition for a great price. It comes with everything and the embossing looks awesome����. Can't wait to get it!!!

Congrats Louisegyal37! I'm so excited for you!!!! I look forward to your reveal! :yahoo: What colour did you get??? :happydance:

What a beautiful collection!!!

Thank you Jaidytbug! :flowers:

Yes, a mistake! I so regret not getting the Celeste a few years back (but I wanted a 30 and got Metis Celeste empreint even instead). Been off the LV forum for a while but decided a few weeks ago that I would get the noir. Actually was told they were discontinued in the store so I left empty handed. [emoji24]

Stunning collection! Very jelly. [emoji7]

Thank you and sorry to hear that LVinCali! If you really want one, ask your SA and she might be still able to find one for you. I don't know the current situation in US as I am currently in UK, but my SA here found me the Noir 30, and they were already all sold out across Europe.

Oh wow, beautiful! I'd love to get my hands on one of these! 😄

Thank you miykahkun!

Wow I love your collection, I only have one 25 in infini and it's one of my favorite bags.
LV is discontinuing all the good stuff, so sad :sad:

Thank you sayakayumi! I love Infini; it's such a versatile colour!

Beautiful Speedy collection!! I'm happy to know there is someone who loves this bag as much as I do!! I can't believe they discontinued it. This is text taken from LV's site "Every feature of this Speedy is iconic: the unique shape, the leather handles. No wonder it has achieved cult status the world over." And yet they remove it from the line??? I'm so thrilled I have my 7 (yes 7!) 25's and 2 30's. They are my go to bags.

Thank you coloradolvr! I agree with every word from the LV website and cannot comprehend that move either! :shrugs:
What an amazing Speedy collection you have! I'm dying to know what colours you own! :loveeyes: Please do post some pics if you can! :flowers:

Beautiful!!! I am so glad my store found an infini for me!!! My first empreinte in a color I have admired for months. Love your collection and you are very lucky to have all those beauties [emoji7]

Congrats! Collecting are favorite bags is so much fun. I enjoyed looking at the pictures. Your collection is amazing. There are like new ones on the resell market but a buyer needs to have realistic expectations for pre-owned items.

Your empreinte speedy collection is amazing! But you always collect only the most beautiful bags. I am so surprised to hear LV plans to discontinue the empreinte speedy. I bought one when they first came out and on an impulse I sold it. I've regretted that decision. Maybe it's time to replace it before it's too late. Thanks for sharing your photos. [emoji1]