Requiem for Speedy B Empreinte + Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had always been a hobo girl until I met Speedy B Empreinte. :smile: I think it is such a functional bag; lightweight, easy to carry, durable, not to mention the beautiful iconic style. It's my everyday bag that suits my current lifestyle, and I can honestly say I get a ton of use out of it.

So does anyone else think that LV is making a huge mistake discontinuing Speedy B Empreinte?
    Regardless of what we think, we will all most likely have to say good-bye to Speedy Empreinte, so I thought I'd share my beloved Speedys with fellow TPFers to celebrate this beautiful bag.

Speedy 25 in Bronze is my latest addition - it was one of those bags that got away. When Bronze was released, I fell in love with it, but I blinked, and it was sold out! And only very recently was I able to find one in new condition on EBay, and I could finally make this beauty mine.

[​IMG]

And pics of my Speedys 25

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Speedys 30

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finlly a snapshot of the entire Speedy family

[​IMG]

Thank you for letting me share! :hbeat:

j19 and LVandChis like this.
  2. Wow, gorgeous Speedies!

3. *drools*

Gorgeous, gorgeous collection. Bronze is one of my favorite empreinte colors. I keep saying that I will hunt down and buy a bronze speedy but i always chicken out. Thank you for sharing!!!

4. Beautiful collection. Congrats on your newest addition! Yes, I think it's a mistake that LV is discontinuing the Empreinte Speedy.

5. Beautiful collection!!!

6. I love that bright blue!

7. Gorgeous!!!

8. beautiful Speedys!!

9. #9 Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    They are gorgeous! I missed out on Bronze and Celeste. You chose beautiful leather colors and your Empreinte Speedy collection is fabulous! I definitely think LV is making a monumental mistake discontinuing this bag and the SC bag. They are iconic, luxurious and so very functional/ wearable.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your collection! Maybe you should send this pic to the Powers That Be at LV!

10. Gorgeous, my favourite bag of the moment, and just as I realised that and tried to buy an empreinte 25 in black, LV decided they were no longer available, typical!

11. GORGEOUS collection!!! In your opinion, whats a good price for a pre owned one in excellent condition on eBay?

12. You have a beautiful collection!

I sold my 25 Infini for the 30 Noir and planned to buy a 25 in a different colour when I heard the news. I was so disappointed. I'm not sure why a classic design in a beautiful leather would be discontinued. I don't think the bag was given enough time to be appreciated for what it was.

13. What a lovely collection!! :smile: congrats on the new one!

14. Gorgeous collection!

15. OMG!! :woot::woohoo::ps: love your collection. all drool worthy!!! congrats