Requiem for Speedy B Empreinte + Reveal

ivonna

O.G.
Apr 24, 2009
I had always been a hobo girl until I met Speedy B Empreinte. :smile: I think it is such a functional bag; lightweight, easy to carry, durable, not to mention the beautiful iconic style. It's my everyday bag that suits my current lifestyle, and I can honestly say I get a ton of use out of it.

So does anyone else think that LV is making a huge mistake discontinuing Speedy B Empreinte?
Regardless of what we think, we will all most likely have to say good-bye to Speedy Empreinte, so I thought I'd share my beloved Speedys with fellow TPFers to celebrate this beautiful bag.

Speedy 25 in Bronze is my latest addition - it was one of those bags that got away. When Bronze was released, I fell in love with it, but I blinked, and it was sold out! And only very recently was I able to find one in new condition on EBay, and I could finally make this beauty mine.

And pics of my Speedys 25

My Speedys 30

And finlly a snapshot of the entire Speedy family

Thank you for letting me share! :hbeat:

Reactions: j19 and LVandChis
I had always been a hobo girl until I met Speedy B Empreinte. :smile: I think it is such a functional bag; lightweight, easy to carry, durable, not to mention the beautiful iconic style. It's my everyday bag that suits my current lifestyle, and I can honestly say I get a ton of use out of it.

So does anyone else think that LV is making a huge mistake discontinuing Speedy B Empreinte?
Regardless of what we think, we will all most likely have to say good-bye to Speedy Empreinte, so I thought I'd share my beloved Speedys with fellow TPFers to celebrate this beautiful bag.

Speedy 25 in Bronze is my latest addition - it was one of those bags that got away. When Bronze was released, I fell in love with it, but I blinked, and it was sold out! And only very recently was I able to find one in new condition on EBay, and I could finally make this beauty mine.

My Speedys 30

*drools*

Gorgeous, gorgeous collection. Bronze is one of my favorite empreinte colors. I keep saying that I will hunt down and buy a bronze speedy but i always chicken out. Thank you for sharing!!!

My Speedys 30

They are gorgeous! I missed out on Bronze and Celeste. You chose beautiful leather colors and your Empreinte Speedy collection is fabulous! I definitely think LV is making a monumental mistake discontinuing this bag and the SC bag. They are iconic, luxurious and so very functional/ wearable.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your collection! Maybe you should send this pic to the Powers That Be at LV!

Last edited:

My Speedys 30

GORGEOUS collection!!! In your opinion, whats a good price for a pre owned one in excellent condition on eBay?

You have a beautiful collection!

I sold my 25 Infini for the 30 Noir and planned to buy a 25 in a different colour when I heard the news. I was so disappointed. I'm not sure why a classic design in a beautiful leather would be discontinued. I don't think the bag was given enough time to be appreciated for what it was.