Requiem For A Dream

1. i had never seen the movie before but i had heard so many good things about it so i finally rented it and i never watched a movie before with my mouth gaped open as i did with this film, it was a such a touching and moving film very well written and filmed ALL the actors played their characthers so well but i was soo disturbing it was so haunting , has anyone else seen it who can confirm i awness :confused1:

2. requiem for a dream is one of my favorite movies. i know what you mean about it being very haunting, i felt the same way after i watched it for the first time, makes you really think about things.

3. Awesome, awesome movie. I own it, and I can honestly say that is one of the few movies that I can (and have) see a million times and not get tired of it. All the actors are great.

4. I dislike this movie. It's so depressing, and the scene at the end is too much. i appreciate it, but its not something I ever want to watch again. Kinda like Gummo. Same thing- it leaves you feeling gross and weird.

5. I thought the perfomances were incredible but yes, it was a little depressing. And Danica YES! Gummo completely freaked me out (one of my DH's favorite movies too!)

6. Requiem is a very good movie, but sad how young lives can change for the worse depending on their decisions.

Now Gummo - that was a very strange/distrubing movie, but I have to admit, kept my attention. Another weird and even more distrubing movie from the Director of Gummo was Julien Donkey-Boy.

7. ^ Can it get any weirder than Gummo?? lol What in the world is Julien Donkey-Boy?

8. this movie is awesome!!!
    i think it's more beautiful than gummo, it's more touchy...
    and i also love the scoring and soundtrack... very intense.
    i love darren aronofsky's films... can't wait to see the fountain :P

9. I had a friend that kept saying this was his favorite movie and that I just HAD to see. I had no idea that when it was over I would be so depressed!!!! It was a great movie and told a good story, but wow!!!!!! It was intense!!!!

10. It's about a very very very dysfunctional family. Julien (the Donkey Boy) plays one of the sons in the movie. The movie is very hard to find, I had to buy it on eBay half.com. It's hard to believe, but its weirder than Gummo.

11. Alright, I'm intrigued. I'll have to look for it...although I'm not sure why I do this to myself. :lol:

12. ^^^^ If you see it, let me know what you think.

13. I've seen this movie twice, it's great but..it's the most depressing movie I've ever seen!
    I have no idea what gummo is :s
    can please someone explain?

14. check this link :
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0119237/

15. :wtf:
    I agree totally. I own this movie and I could never ger tired of it:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice