Requesting Groom Update....

ive had my agenda since January and its holding up pretty well...very minor wear...it for the most part looks the way it did when i bought it. There was some color that got chipped off along the top...normal wear i would assume. I have the cles as well that I got for Christmas last year and that is fairing a little better. But for both overall not bad...here are some pics of the top and bottom (that I used on my ebay listing)

lvtopvc7.jpg

Yup that's the way mine is on my Pochette wallet (same as LVoeLV's pic). I use it every day though and it gets transferred between bags all the time so I'd say it's holding up really well!
I also have the Compact Zippe and Cles and they're perfect. :yes:

does anyone use the dust bag that comes with it? just worried after i had read some previous postings about everyone complaining about their grooms peeling soon after purchasing this line. wondering if there was just a bad circulating around.

Unfortunately this does happen, if you take care of it then it will last a lot longer obviousley. Anything silkscreened will rub off if not careful!