Request for photos

lalabelle7

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
If you have the Legacy Mandy Courier or the Legacy Shoulder Tote, could you please take a picture of yourself holding the bag? I really want to see size. I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

(I have looked at several members collections looking for photos with these bags on their arms and I have been unsucessful.)

Dewey: is that the perfume charm on your bag? It looks great! I need a charm for my shoulder bag in that color! I didn't think any of the ones I have looked good! TIA!

ETA: nevermind! Duh! I enlarged the pic and see now it's your lippies! I need to get mine out now!

here's mine (for reference, i'm 5'6" and, uhm, i'll keep the weight to myself- lol...but i AM wearing a bulky hoodie)

mandy:
coach093.jpg

coach090.jpg

shoulder bag:
coach091.jpg

pics of both, for size comparison (sorry about the stripe one in there).
coach087.jpg

Great, everyone! Thanks! The photos were exactly what I needed. I have the Ali now and it is the perfect size for me. And I want to get both the legacy shoulder and the Mandy, but I thought the legacy shoulder might be a little too small, but from the looks of your photos, I think it will work. I think I am going to try and get the shoulder in Pond and the Mandy in Whiskey. I'll post pictures if it all works out! Thanks again for your help!:yes: