Request for info on Trendy CC

Jun 11, 2009
Hello all,

Can someone provide me with some insight into the release cycle of chevron vs quilted Trendy CC? Is there some regular cadence to when they alternate/rotate the pattern? I want to add the Trendy as my next purchase and am interested in a chevron version. I love both patterns but I’m assuming it’d be too much to have both a quilted and chevron version in black? I’m afraid I can’t pull off a Trendy in a brighter color :biggrin: Otherwise I would get a black one and one in a different color. I love the dark beige but I probably won’t be able to get my hands on one since that color seems to be VERY popular in any style bag.

TIA for any info/insight anyone can share. Also, point me in the right direction if there is already a thread on this.

Hello there! I’m reviving this old thread I hope you don’t mind :P I was curious if anybody has insights on whether Chanel may release trendy cc again? I have loved this bag for so long but only now have the funds after saving a while. However, it seems it’s not slated for the upcoming season.Was it always meant to be a seasonal or limited release bag? I hope I get the chance to buy one in the future, any insight greatly appreciated:hugs:

Reactions: ddebartolo
Hello there! I’m reviving this old thread I hope you don’t mind :P I was curious if anybody has insights on whether Chanel may release trendy cc again? I have loved this bag for so long but only now have the funds after saving a while. However, it seems it’s not slated for the upcoming season.Was it always meant to be a seasonal or limited release bag? I hope I get the chance to buy one in the future, any insight greatly appreciated:hugs:

Also following and interested!!

Reactions: platanoparty
As far as I know, it’s a seasonal bag, not a classic, and I was told by my SA, when I purchased mine about a year ago, that it’s released in alternate collections. I don’t know if this is still the same now.

Reactions: platanoparty
Has the trendy been discontinued? I haven’t seen it for a while or seen any slated for upcoming collections. I can’t imagine as is still a popular and stylish bag but with Chanel you never know....

Has the trendy been discontinued? I haven’t seen it for a while or seen any slated for upcoming collections. I can’t imagine as is still a popular and stylish bag but with Chanel you never know....
I think I read/heard in a video (not from chanel/SAs directly) that they are discontinuing it, so take that with a grain of salt. Maybe they are skipping a season? Could be another explanation.