Reputable UK Based Sellers

Apr 10, 2007
Leafy Surrey in the UK
Hello

Does anybody know of any UK-based sellers? I can source lots of fab sellers, but they are all US-based and whilst they ship to the UK the customs charges I would incur make it a very cost-prohibitive way to buy.

I can't quite believe it myself but I'm looking for a Kelly Retourne, 32 or 35. Also loving HAC.

This such a dangerous forum! I had no (none whatsoever!) intention of buying anything else (especially not Hermes!), but I was a little bored last week and logged on and the rest is history... Such a great forum.

I contacted the London stores, but unsurprisingly there is nothing to be had. Has anybody here ever dealt with the Harrods SAs? Just curious really as I've dealt them a couple of times over the years and wondered what impression they've left on others. They seem contemptuous to me to say the least...

Thanks so much.

mooks

May 4, 2007
If you have a look on the shopping section you will find lots of info. Flossyfigaro on eBay is a good reseller

I've found Harrods rather hit and miss TBH

misssA

Dec 9, 2008
hyde park
Hello! I've always preferred the SAs in Harrods to the rest of the H stores. THey have always been helpful and very friendly. Their inventory is probably the least but they have lots of scarves and some good bags too.

As for UK sellers, there's flossyfigaro. I think there was a thread about this..maybe do a search for UK sellers and some will pop up.:smile:

spanishdancer

Aug 7, 2009
I am going vacation in London 2 week in August. How much the price do sellers sell Birkin bag. I am looking for red or black birkin brand new. I see one on eBay but £7,795. Is that the price? Is there any other place to buy Birkin. I look Flosyfigareo do not have any brand new bag. only old one.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Salou in Cheval Place in Knightsbridge has many Birkins for resale. All excellent condition and the staff could not be sweeter. Its just over the road from Harrods

Harrods H IMO has wonderful staff but not many bags (beautiful blk/gld Constance ATM)

and hey Sloane Street is just around the corner.

If your looking to buy a Birkin in London from H - you will be very very lucky

apparently that's why they do so well in Salou.

mooks

May 4, 2007
Salou's premiums are high, I've seen Birkins in there for nearly twice retail :Push:

HermesFSH

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
Hi I've been to Harrods and spoke with a SA originally from "up North" like me and she was lovely. As others have said, the concession is quite small and so it's quite hit and miss as to what's available. She was so helpful (sorry don't know her name) and that's even with me talking to her with 3 kids in tow (very distracting I can tell you). There's no Hermes where I live so it was an opportunistic visit, I think it's hard to bulid up a relationship with a SA unless you live by an H store, (Glasgow, Manchester. London), and they have a policy to not give information over the phone so you have to go in, in person (I know, I tried too!). Salou is double the price but I suppose availablility is better so it depends on how you feel. I know it doesn't help but I saw a black Kelly on display at an airport I was at recently (Istanbul) but couldn't go in due to kiddy tantrums (catching the plane home was a higher priority!).

Apr 10, 2007
Leafy Surrey in the UK
Thanks again for all your help. I knew about Cheval Place and I agree that, helpful and sweet as they are, the resale values are OTT. I haven't a hope in hell of getting a bag from the Sloane Street store, but they have always been good to deal with. I bought my Lindy from them in a roundabout way. I sourced it in Marbella and they shipped it to Sloane Street. I also ordered a Birkin from them and it came up within 6 months, but I'd already bought from a reseller. I expect I've more chance of getting a bag in Europe but I'm in no rush so shall wait for the right bambino to come along. Kind of leaning more towards a HAC now. I shall be liquidating some of my current bag stock to pay for it as I expect it's going to hit hard!