Reputable & Authentic Websites That Sell CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeVetti

Halo Caliber
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Hi Ladies,

What are some of the online boutique sites you purchase your CLs from, other than reputable Ebay sellers and the Luxe Government (NM, NAP, BG, BF, SAKS, Barney)?

I was told that Foot Candy Shoes was one. Are there any others, US and European alike? In any Dollar, Euro, Pound, no matter...

Thanks in advance--

Hi Laureenthemean. Yes. Any stores that have online sites as well.

Even those that don't have a brick and mortar, but that you gals know are reputable still...

To be honest, not all 135 pages of the Chat Thread Steals & Deals. I didn't look at the Fresh Chat Thread for Steals & Deals, and I've been in and out of the Authenticate These... and Hard To Find Threads (as in I'll read 10 pages, then skip to say page 939 and up to read again).

I noticed that some of the websites mentioned were not discussed (e.g. a deal found on Bonanzle in HTF).

I tried to run a general search using "authentic" and "reputable", but that didn't go so well.

If there's a thread that had addressed this before, I'll gladly look. I know sometimes a thread will be titled one thing, but all the posts within are relevant--

OMG! It's truly been a "way-over-the-head" day for me....my apologies Laureenthemean, and thank you! Thank you too Idests :smile:

(shaking my head, shame on me, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.