Repurposed LV iPhone case ideas

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Once you've upgrade your device, what do you do with your old phone case?

2. Give it away or sell it on eBay.

3. #3 Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Sold one, kept one. Not bothering with phone cases anymore. I have a quality, translucent silicone?/ rubber? / plastic? sleeve on it to improve grip and make sure it doesn't slip off (glass-) tables. That will be recycled, and a new one bought in case of a new phone.

I'm not taking part in the race of new phones at current pace, I'm on a iPhone 6s right now ... So I couldn't use newly released cases anyway - and I won't bother with it.

Kind regards,
    Oliver

Bags_4_life, MooMooVT, momtok and 3 others like this.
  4. #4 Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    I have 2 Gucci, 2 Burberry and 2 Coach phone cases. They’re just hanging around in my closet. :biggrin: Stopped buying high-end phone cases due to this.

karman likes this.
  5. I have 3... I'm currently using one. I'm a yoga instructor so I use my old phone and case for yoga music etc. But I wasn't sure what do with the 3rd one. It's not in the best condition anyway. I was just curious.

6. This is why I don’t buy expensive designer cases... I can’t imagine throwing away something so expensive after less than 2-3 years. Reselling might be an option but would probably be difficult since the phone model would be so outdated. I’m still on a 6s and am waiting a bit to upgrade since my work doesn’t make the newest phones available as an upgrade (I don’t have a personal cell phone that I use daily)

janeetai, MooMooVT and Grande Latte like this.
  7. I don't buy these things.

fabuleux likes this.
  8. I plan to use mine to hold sticky notes and tabs. I've tried it and it works pretty well.

xmasbaby78 likes this.
  9. You can commission someone to re-purpose it (card holder etc) or just resell.

That's why I've never bought one, I get mad about not being able to reuse a $50 case let alone an LV. Lol.

MooMooVT and BrodyAlice like this.
  10. I plan to sell mine at a very low price since it’s not in great condition. But I have an iPhone 6 so obviously get my money’s worth given how much the case is used/handled, so I absolutely think it’s been a worthwhile purchase. I’m planning to upgrade soon and am hoping they’ll make cases for the 11 lineup. Anyone know?