Reporting from Madison Ave

Greentea said:
KB, you need to go to NYC! They always have at least one Birkin in the back!!
Crochet - OMG! That's your orange Kelly. Seriously, you have to get potiron!!! It's such a sexy color!!

I :heart: Potiron!!!! OMG I am going crazy right now. I told myself all last night that I need to be good and responsible and wait until Christmas. But I want to be bad!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh lordy, I want a Potiron Kelly! :graucho:

crochetbella said:
I :heart: Potiron!!!! OMG I am going crazy right now. I told myself all last night that I need to be good and responsible and wait until Christmas. But I want to be bad!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh lordy, I want a Potiron Kelly! :graucho:

It's Christmas in July!

I wish I could!!!! :crybaby: But I really can't until the end of August so it'll be long gone. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
I just keep telling myself what Shopmom said, when the time is right I'll find the one meant for me. :flowers:
OK, I'm gonna go cry now! :crybaby:

crochetbella said:
I wish I could!!!! :crybaby: But I really can't until the end of August so it'll be long gone. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
I just keep telling myself what Shopmom said, when the time is right I'll find the one meant for me. :flowers:
OK, I'm gonna go cry now! :crybaby:

crochetbella, I am sure you will find the right one for you! Please cheer up! I will be on the look out for a poitron Kelly for you...

Crochetbella, the ladies have much love here and they have been super in keeping their eyes open for my Kelly...they will look for you when you need to find her in August!!! Just post a thread and let us know when you are ready!!!

DON'T BE SAD!

crochetbella said:
:heart: :heart: **hugs** Thanks Bagg and Tokyogirl. OK, I feel better. :yes: I just have Kelly fever so bad!!!!!

I really hope I can visit this store in the fall. It sounds amazing!!!!!

oh crochetbella, trust me, i feel for you. i've had such bad kelly fever for a year now. sometimes it's so bad that i go into denial as a defense-mechanism and tell my husband, oh, i'm okay, i'm over it, i don't need one. :sad: then the next day i'm back to doodling kelly bags and tell him that it's just the ultimate bag and i have to have to have one some day. i have a little mock-up i made out of construction paper - that is so bad i can't believe i just admitted it.
now if you just have to wait until august, or even december, that's much sooner then you realize. and waiting is much better then grabbing the credit card if you're not ready. it would spoil the bag a little, if any guilt had to be associated with the purchase. and everyone here will help you track one down the second you say "go." it's safe to say that i have years to wait, and yes, i'm trying not to panic AND to never ever ever look at the inventory sightings. it's not easy, is it.
one more thing - your pictures are great in the reference thread, and it's terrific how you modeled the bag with all the different styles. :flowers:

Awww I :heart: you guys! Kelly, thank you! I have definitely cheered up. I'll get her when the time is right. And as DH just pointed out in a rather annoyed tone of voice I did just get a bag. :shame: Sorry if I came across as a brat...it's just that darn Kelly fever makin' me crazy! :Push:
HiHeels, thank you so much! :heart: I do the exact same thing. I say, no I don't need one but then I know I want one so badly! We can wait together. **hugs** It will definitely be woth the wait. :nuts:
Thanks too with regard to the pictures. Yours were great!!! :flowers:

crochetbella said:
Awww I :heart: you guys! Kelly, thank you! I have definitely cheered up. I'll get her when the time is right. And as DH just pointed out in a rather annoyed tone of voice I did just get a bag. :shame: Sorry if I came across as a brat...it's just that darn Kelly fever makin' me crazy! :Push:
HiHeels, thank you so much! :heart: I do the exact same thing. I say, no I don't need one but then I know I want one so badly! We can wait together. **hugs** It will definitely be woth the wait. :nuts:
Thanks too with regard to the pictures. Yours were great!!! :flowers:

oh no, i can even relate to your dh's patience wearing thin (mh dh bought my #1 bag too). :yes: i actually waited 2.5 years after my first hermes to start moaning about a kelly, but moan and whine i did, so your dh should know it's inevitable. you are not a brat. the kelly is simply... the kelly. we understand. we really understand. i wish i didn't understand, but i do. drats.

Heather......don't be sad, sweetie. I know all about waiting and then seeing something you can't have immediately. That's no fun at all. But Cheer Up! Come August, you'll have Hermesgroupie, Bagg and Shopmom on the case (AND everyone else on this good forum I might add)! Not only will we find your Potiron Kelly but we'll also find HiHeels Black Box Kelly too!!!!!!