Reporting Fakes on eBay: Three Ways

Has anyone noticed that ebay now does not have the box to enter your questions/concerns about why the bag is a fake? You can still report that you suspect the listing is fraudulent but you didn't bid, but there is no box anymore to say why the bag is considered counterfeit. Is it just me, or is this something new ebay is doing?

Ok, not sure what is going on, but sometimes you can do scenario #3, and sometimes the option to submit your comments is not available. :confused1:

does this make sense? I bough a fake LV Neverfull last month and reported to ebay and paypal with the 3rd way...but at last, they refused to give me any refund. And ebay only gave me $400 refund for another fake LV speedy I got from ebay which I spent $500... It's crazy....

did you report this to your CC company? Also, if you paid via paypal you should also have buyer's protection. it may take a while, but you should definitely get your money back since you didnt receive what you had intended to buy...

Has anyone noticed that ebay now does not have the box to enter your questions/concerns about why the bag is a fake? You can still report that you suspect the listing is fraudulent but you didn't bid, but there is no box anymore to say why the bag is considered counterfeit. Is it just me, or is this something new ebay is doing?

I could be wrong, but from when I've reported, I seem to notice that if I'm reporting to ebay UK with the 3rd option there is a box, but if it's ebay in the states or canada then there is no box to put a message in with the 3rd option. I've tested it a bit, and the theory is holding up so far! Let me know if anyone else has come across the same thing.

Thank you CobaltBlu!!! That's very helpful! :heart::heart::heart:

Most of the time, you report a FAKE item to eBay and they wouldn't take it down. It's sad to see some buyers getting a non-authentic item :sad: from a fraud eBay seller. Some of them are such high quality replicas and the buyer is getting victimized.

Thank you! I reported 2 items and hopefully, eBay would take the right action this time. :s

does this make sense? I bough a fake LV Neverfull last month and reported to ebay and paypal with the 3rd way...but at last, they refused to give me any refund. And ebay only gave me $400 refund for another fake LV speedy I got from ebay which I spent $500... It's crazy....

Why they refused to refund you the first time and not the second?

Wow! I had no idea. Thanks for the info. I've just started reporting obvious fakes, so now it's time to REALLY start reporting them. I just bookmark the form and paste the numbers in while browsing. Once I hit 10, I open it back up. Makes it REALLY easy to report fakes.

I do the same thing (ten at a time) but it seems like Ebay never does anything about the items or very rarely.:hysteric:

:tup:I'ts great to know that Ebay is doing something about the fake handbags on their site, even if it's someone else reporting it. I reported 8 fakes today and they took down 7!!! :yahoo: