REPORT THIS GUCCI! Hall Of Shame - A Place For The Fakes!

I bought a bag from an eBay Power Seller a while ago, that had a bag on Hall of Shame, which made me nervous, so I paid for it to be authenticated and SUPRISE, it was Genuine!!!!

I also took it into Gucci at Surfers Paradise and they also said that they believe it was genuine, but couldn't put it in writing. Thats why I paid for it to be done by an EXPERT, who is well respected and recognised.

Ulitimatechic, if you sell genuine.... THANKYOU. I'll keep an eye out for what you've got!!:okay:

Sorry to butt in, but one bag is authentic doesn't necessarily mean others are. I'd suggest members to look at the bag they're interested and get an opinion here. I've seen so many good sellers gone bad by selling mixes. Very sad :sad:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GUCCI-JOLIEC...ryZ15729QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

fake.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again... you should NOT post anything on here without being 100% certain that it is fake... time after time items are posted that are genuine... and poor ebay sellers are being berated unnecessarily.

I have noticed that sellers name are constantly stated with DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER... and ridiculous "Report Parties"... this alone is against the Fair Trade act in Australia..

From looking at this members website, you cannot conclude that her items are fake... They look quiet genuine to me, again that is only from pictures alone... Which is very rarely how Authentications should be done. In person is the way the are done.

I agree with you, you can't tell from the member's listings. I have not just looked at her photos and made that conclusion. I'm not saying that all her items are fake, I'm just pointing out that I was cheated by this seller a while back and only found out recently that I was cheated. I have no other motive than to expose this seller.

You make very valid points and I agree that there are unfortunate sellers who get dragged into the mud. I am not just falsely accusing someone, I actually purchased from this person. I don't have the bag anymore cos I gave it to a friend and told them that they could do whatever they wanted with it cos every time I looked at it it just reminded me of how dishonest some people could be.

Unfortunately I don't have evidence and I don't have the bag anymore but I stand by everything that I have said. The only sort of proof that I have (and this doesn't prove anything really) is proff that the transaction took place. And as I said that doesn't prove much as it can't be looked up. People can choose to believe me or not. I am not the sort of person to start wrongly accusing people on weak grounding.

I have purchased a fake from this seller (ultimatechic on this forum) and whether she still sells all fake, mix of fakes, or all authentic items at the moment, I don't know. I hope it is the last.