REPORT THIS GUCCI! Hall Of Shame - A Place For The Fakes!

Haven't bought from this site, but researching the forum from what i can tell they sell replicas or a mix of replicas and real stuff. The site is:

www.unusualthreads.com

Not too long ago one of the members (philagurl) bought a bag from them and it was found to be fake. This is the thread she made when she ordered the bag and some of the members were concerned.
yay!! I just ordered my first gucci!!
She posted it in the Authenticate This Gucci Thread recently and it was found to be fake.
http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/aut...ml#post3442214

But don't take my word for it, just do a search of the forum and you will see what I mean. This is one of the threads that comes to mind.
Does anyone have this silver metallic boston bag?
This is another thread where other members have expressed their concerns.
Gucci/Prada/Fendi bags - authentic site?

^Sorry one of the links I posted is dead. Here it is, it will take you directly to page 527:

She posted it in the Authenticate This Gucci Thread recently and it was found to be fake.

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/authenticate-this-gucci-17676-527.html#post3442214

And this is what she said about their customer service (page 528). With all sites, we shouldn't take 1 negative incident and damn the site, the point I am trying to make here is that a fake bag was bought. Just trying to present the evidence so that people don't think I am just making stuff up. :smile:
I'm glad I returned it then. I got really suspicious when I called them to get a return code and I got treated like absolute crap and interrogated about the return, then he threatened me with a restocking fee. Even if it had been real I doubt I would have bought from them again- I was so suspicious of them I waited until the money was credited to my account to even post pics on here.

Haven't bought from this site, but researching the forum from what i can tell they sell replicas or a mix of replicas and real stuff. The site is:

www.unusualthreads.com

Not too long ago one of the members (philagurl) bought a bag from them and it was found to be fake. This is the thread she made when she ordered the bag and some of the members were concerned.
yay!! I just ordered my first gucci!!
http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/aut...ml#post3442214

But don't take my word for it, just do a search of the forum and you will see what I mean. This is one of the threads that comes to mind.
Does anyone have this silver metallic boston bag?
This is another thread where other members have expressed their concerns.
Gucci/Prada/Fendi bags - authentic site?

The "other members" are merely two, including you. You seem to be on a mission to destroy this company with misleading and contradictory postings. Why?
And of the two members who expressed an opinion, only you ventured into that legally sensitive area seperating protected "opinion" from libel by stating "now we know for sure. . . " when you have often posted that "no one is an expert." What is this all about?