Report this givenchy! Hall of shame - a place for fakes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG] Hall of Shame: Post the Fakes Here!
    Let me start this thread by saying that tPF does not condone fakes in any way! This thread is to post fake/counterfeit GIVENCHYS so that we can report to eBay or Bonanza, and most importantly, to warn potential buyers about them!

CAVEATS:
    1- this thread is NOT for authenticating bags. Please post any and all questions about authenticity here: http://forum.purseblog.com/givenchy/authenticate-this-givenchy-147215.html If we see questions like this here, we will simply delete them.
    2- please NO DETAILS as to what about a particular item is fake- we don't want to give counterfeiters any hints on how to improve their dubious products.

(thanks to the GUCCI FORUM for this idea!)

2. OMG hahaha crazy

3. Oh no...she does claim authentic. Her description reads "New without tags 100%authentic!!!"

Quite possibly one of the worst I have ever seen.
    What is truly tragic? There are watchers! Ugh.

4. I've never seen a fake Ant. This one is so fake!

5. There are better fakes out there, so be careful!

6. SUGGESTION FOR POSTING ON THIS THREAD

Let's use a format that makes it easier for users to research this thread.

1. seller name / ID
    2. link to the item's listing

7. Ay! guess, I missed that.

:tdown:

Oh and OT, ralex 68 or whatever is yet to respond in the other thread, huh? I keep waiting for her/him to respond. ANyway, thats her/his
    prerogative. And its the prerogative of yourself, and the rest of us tpfers who fortunately know that a bag can be authenticate via photos, to call out the fauxs when we see 'em.

:sunnies

8. #12 Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  9. That's sad:sad: Antigona used to be one of my favorite everyday bag. It's upsetting to know that there are fake ones out there!

10. Seller: ltl1005_zvi
    Item: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321315946...84.m1423.l2649

The Antigona bag was deemed fake in the original listing, reported to eBay who then removed the listing after the auction was finished. The seller now has "relisted" the item saying that they are reselling it because the buyer did not want it after winning the bid.