Report on using Lubriderm on my First 06 Grey

luvpurse

H fever!!!
O.G.
Jun 3, 2006
Umm.... While I was pouring the lotion on my bag, my heart was beating and I kept asking myself "F, what am I doing!?!?"

I think I might put too much at first. The bag was wet! :Push: Then I massaged, massaged and massaged!!! I can tell that the leather just sucked those lotion in!!! Now, it's dry and the leather becomes quiet soft and smooth...

Below is the pictures... starting from the past Monday when I bought the bag from NM, then I ordered the same bag from Bal NY to compare. Then I decided to keep the one from Bal NY. Then new with the lotion! :P

Attachments

• IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0696.JPG
    IMG_0696.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0693.JPG
    IMG_0693.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0704.JPG
    IMG_0704.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 139
wow!!!!!!!! looks GREAT! Your bag was already very beautiful pre-lub, but now it's just simply amazing! yes, the key is to massage and massage and massage!

I would love to hear how this treatment lasts over time! I have not bought any recent bags because i don't like the crackly-veiny-ness, but this might change my mind!

Thank you guys... :shame:

I should get AG in the next few days. I will spray it on and report on the result....

Can't wait to do this on my yet-arrived INK City!! :lol: :flowers: :roflmfao:

I'll be darned. I am waiting to see how this looks on the darker bags. Seems like most of us have used it on the lighter bags. AGAIN, proceed with caution... but logic tells me this will not hurt the bags. Stuff labeled "leather conditioner" probably is not much different composition-wise from the lubriderm.