report on crown vip xmas shopping event & new lv goodies!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For report on the event, click here

For my new LV goodies, click here

Sorry guys for the external link, I couldnt be bothered to post everything twice. Had a look on my website instead ok?

And if you want to leave any comment, you can also leave it there too. Thanks!

2. Great choice! Sounds like a fun night too! I enjoyed reading it.:flowers:

3. Congrats!

Greating reading took me awhile, but I got through and will be reading it again!

Enjoy!:flowers:

4. Fun night...great read, thanks for a look at your life!

5. thanks HEAPS for the report! sounded so fun!!
    hey! Linda is my SA aswell!! I just recently converted to shopping at Crown, coz of her excellent customer service. Shes really nice eh?
    your bag looks awesome aswell!

6. cool bag :biggrin:

congrats

7. Gosh, I do remember the elderly couple, they looked like they really want that bag. Enjoyed reading about your night, and glad you had a great time!

8. Congrats on ur new goodies...they are lovely :smile:

9. Congrats!

10. yeah, linda is a very nice girl. she doesn't make any weird comments about what i say or about my request.

last time i went to the collins st store, one of the asian lady made rude comments when i was about to get taiga andrei and damier large agenda.

i told her that i will ask my brother's opinion and bring him with me next time i come, and she said: "is it you or your brother who's gonna use it? if its you, why would you need to ask your brother?"

and i replied: "its up to me right?"

11. thanks all for the "congrats"

12. Congrats on a fantastic bag...and a super posting! What a great description of your evening. :yes:

13. Congrats!!! Looks awesome.

14. Congrats! your new bag looks great! Sounds like you had a blast!

15. Enjoy reading it, sounds like you guys had great time. The bag looks great on you..congrats!