Report: lesportsac sample sale

I think the employees are saving them for friends... but that's on my opinion since they tried hiding them... you don't try to hide merchandise unless you plan on getting it or have someone else get it

snoopa: lol... he'd love to it it :lol: ur funny

I thought that was really pathetic to try to hide the bag from me .. I mean come on .. I already saw it .. lol

argh .. it totally sucked
maybe saturday i'll go just to buy Qees. ... sigh....

oh ETA: to make myself feel better I called up Pulse afterwards and ordered a couple of items :smile:

Haha, comfort shopping rawks.

That's both weird and rude, I'd be so pissed off at her I wouldn't buy anything, and throw something at her, like an ugly bag.

Maybe you can all call Lesportsac and ask them about it? If what tehlilone thinks is true they should be fired or something, that's just wrong.

well a lot of employees do it for a lot of things. :shrugs: I've always experienced it the "oh that's on hold for someone" or "that's already been purchased but they wanted to pick it up later" and they were limited items... like those shoes my bf got... one of the stores was only supposed to get 2 of each size so before they even went on sale size 9 and I think one size 10 was already unavailable before the release date because employees saved them when technically it's against store policies I believe but there wasn't anything that could be done since they just brush it off and they'd brand you as a snitch or something so you couldn't get any news about anything in the future probably

but you just feel like doing this :lecture: and saying it's a capitalist country and it should be first come first serve... but if you're on the other end you'll be like :love: lol... so whoever gets them are very lucky people :sad:

not saying that they are saving it but it's a high probability and why would they try to hide them? someone said they saw a couple in plastic bags also so it's not like others haven't seen it either

I ordered a Adios Star canguro and a l'amore canguro from Pulse .. snagged the last ones. I didn't think I'd like a canguro but I saw pics of forum members wearing them and they looked so cute! Plus I saw a girl at the sample sale wearing one and I thought "hmm maybe I should have one" .. lol :biggrin: So yay! for Pulse

Yah snoopa I can imagine what tehlilone says is true. They were probably saving the bag for a friend or whoever. Ahh well .. maybe I should makes friends with someone from LeSportsac so that they can save me a bag too .. lol

Ohh and one of the SAs was wearing a Spiaggia ciao!! I wonder if she bought it from Pulse cuz I don't think our stores here are carrying the spiaggia yet ... hmmmm very curious ....

Tokidokiangel, that really sux! Since you already saw it she should have sold it to you. And whoever saw the Cittas and couldn't buy it, that is just so mean of the SA.

If they are going to hold them, then they need to hide them. That's really silly of them to just leave them out. All they are doing is making their jobs harder because they'll have to deal with mad Toki fans who see the bags and assume (rightly so probably) that they are being held out on.

And I think that if it's a store policy not to hold merchandise (which I think would be a big deal especially at a sample sale) then the employees should be held accountable. And since the bags are sitting around and not in someone's trunk, they probably haven't even paid for them yet. Are retailers so desperate for workers that they allow what amounts to disruptive behavior? Wait, this is Lesportsac. :drool:

thats soo f'ing mess up ....if the SA is just holding it for their friends or for themselves...argh.. sorry it didnt go well for you tokidokiAngel..im guessing they put it in a clear bag so that you can see it...more like to entice more tokidoki lovers like us to come and then come to realize that those arent going to be for sale at the moment you see it?? idk if i made sense...its 540am here...im going to bed!

If one of our NY members would be so kind :nuts:

whoever is going on a lesportsac run... this is the current qee count I think lol

tehlilone: 5 silver; 5 blue
disney4us: 2 silver; 3 blue
vmasterz: 5 silver; 5 blue
sus1112: 5 of whatever (mix preferred)
snoopa: 5 silver; 5 blue? :graucho:

Tokidokiangel, that really sux! Since you already saw it she should have sold it to you. And whoever saw the Cittas and couldn't buy it, that is just so mean of the SA.

That was me! And when I called her on it, she told me the same thing she told the other girls, that they didn't know when they were going to put them out. So I asked her if she could at least tell me what prints they "thought" they had and she said just the paradiso and inferno. But when I pointed out the citta rosa in the bag, she was then like, "Oh paradiso, inferno, and citta rosa but that's it."

I already have two citta rosas so I wasn't planning on buying it anyway, but I would have liked to have seen the paradiso and the inferno. At the very least so I could report back what bag style it was in case someone was looking for it. It just annoyed me that she thought I was an ill-educated Toki consumer who wouldn't recognize the different prints so she could pull one over one me. I mean, I had my pirata stellina on for pete's sake.

tehlilone: yes, 5 of whatever colors are left =) - it'd be nice to have a mix of colors if possible but if not, i'll just take the 5 in one color if that's all they have left...thank you!!

ooh nyshopaholic .. maybe I saw you there and didn't even realize it. I talked to one girl and asked her if she was from TPF but she told me she was from LJ. I saw a bunch of other people with their toki bags on but I was like .. what are the chances they're from the forum .. if I ask and they dunno what TPF is, they'll think I'm nuts. I was wearing my inferno campeggio :smile:

Ok well I don't know if someone will beat me to it since I'm not going back till saturday but I made note of tehlilone's qee count so far.