Report from Hermes, Wynn, Macau Grand Opening (Jan 18)

thanks asa, tricia, bootilicious, Suzie, archangel :heart:

I still need to figure out violine's official coming out party ;) can't wait to take her out for a spin :wlae:

hi jen0575 - hoooray! you're from manila too...which part? I'm in the makati area...
do you wanna catch up? I sure could use someone who understands my obsession with handbags :flowers: twins should meet, you know...:P

rox_rocks, thank you for sharing your story and
wonderful pictures. :smile:

I love the Picotin, it's such a gorgeous bag.
And the clover key ring is on my unofficial wish list. :smile:
Your scarf is gorgeous - beautiful color.

:yahoo: Stunning Birkin!!!!

Congrats on all your H items. :smile:

Wow, this is a great thread!! Thank you for sharing the opening, and your lovely bags!! I was excited over the picotin!! And then the ostrich.....WOW WOW WOW!! What a fantastic color that is. you are very lucky to have been in the right place at the right time......

Congratulations to you!!!
Wear your new bags in health and happiness, they are both splendid!

hi jen0575 - hoooray! you're from manila too...which part? I'm in the makati area...
do you wanna catch up? I sure could use someone who understands my obsession with handbags :flowers: twins should meet, you know...:P

sure rox!!! i am from ortigas area!!! i know a few tpfers from manila maybe you can pm me when you are available!!! hope to meet you soon!!!

Hi,

I'm located in HK and I wonder if they still have birkins on the shelves in Macau. Is it like Japan where they almost always have at least on birkin at the store? Anyone has been there recently?

There's no way to get a birkin from H boutique in HK and the waiting list is closed.