Report from Hawaii's Ala Moana Dior Store SALE!!

I did ask if I could take photos, and they said no...:sad:

But this is what I remember and what was there as of about Noon today:

30% off
Diorissimo Medium Hobo in leather and possible canvas
Diorissimo Leather Hobo in black leather (the one with the four pockets)

40% off
- Rebel line

- St. Germain line - mini, small flap, med. flap, large flap in brown, shopper

- Logo charms leather bag

- Vintage - a slim messenger, small hobo? and a few more - sorry, I'm not that familiar with the line so can't give more specific names.

- Detectives in red, cream and black, in a mini (SO CUTE but still pricey at like $1295 reg),small, med and that super huge size with the separate compartment at the bottom. I noticed some of the cream ones has some slight smudges on them.

- Saddles - leathers in some very pretty colors like a robin's egg blue, apple green like my Tod's avatar, black. Also a bunch of the special ones. As saddles are way too small for me I don't give them much attention, but the store seems to have quite a few.

When a fellow TPFer was thinking of buying a gaucho last year from them, I did inquire about phone orders. They do ship to the continental US and you can fax them your CC info. Not sure if they ship internationally.

Ala Moana Dior: (808) 943-6900
Fax (808) 955-5799

Hours (Hawaii is six hours behind the East Coast, three hours behind the West Coast)
Monday - Thursday9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.Friday & Saturday9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.Sunday10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m

And if Ala Moana doesn't have what you are looking for, call Waikiki at (808) 926-1947

Yes, two Dior boutiques located about 2 miles from each
other!! :wlae:

I will be picking up at St. Germain at the Waikiki shop and will post pics soon! :graucho:

^Great report! I went in as well but while I was impressed that there were so many bags available this time around, didnt find anything I loved.

I can add to the saddle report:

White with flower embroidery, flight saddle, denim saddle with flowers, denim saddle with material and rhinestones from like 2 years ago, yet another denim but with all kinds of odd threading (no idea what the name was but it retailed $1700), they also have an assortment of evening saddles (pink and black with peacock design from what I can remember).

They had an exotic detective, I believe fuchsia-ish croc for $16,000 and 40% off.

Rebelle was also on sale.

As a sidenote HI prices are about 10% less than the continent.

Wallets: St. Germain and vintage Dior with the large metal oval "CD".

They had one of the style with the D dangling from the coing flap - which might be the detective style?

I think they were also 40% off but not too many in their "tray".

A bunch of footwear also 40% off, but I am strictly a comfort sandal kind of gal so I can't describe whatever they had!

They had one of the style with the D dangling from the coing flap - which might be the detective style?

A bunch of footwear also 40% off, but I am strictly a comfort sandal kind of gal so I can't describe whatever they had!

Great Report Thank you.

I went to South Coast Plaza to get shoes but they ran out of my size. I am so bummed. Do you recall seeing dark blue or brown Dior Charms Mule?
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg
dior_charms_mule.jpg
dior_charms_mule.jpg

Attachments

• dior_charms_mule.jpg
    dior_charms_mule.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 91

Great Report Thank you.

I went to South Coast Plaza to get shoes but they ran out of my size. I am so bummed. Do you recall seeing dark blue or brown Dior Charms Mule?

Attachments

• dior_charms_mule.jpg
    dior_charms_mule.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 80