Report from Hawaii's Ala Moana Dior Store SALE!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did ask if I could take photos, and they said no...:sad:

But this is what I remember and what was there as of about Noon today:

30% off
    Diorissimo Medium Hobo in leather and possible canvas
    Diorissimo Leather Hobo in black leather (the one with the four pockets)

40% off
    - Rebel line

- St. Germain line - mini, small flap, med. flap, large flap in brown, shopper

- Logo charms leather bag

- Vintage - a slim messenger, small hobo? and a few more - sorry, I'm not that familiar with the line so can't give more specific names.

- Detectives in red, cream and black, in a mini (SO CUTE but still pricey at like $1295 reg),small, med and that super huge size with the separate compartment at the bottom. I noticed some of the cream ones has some slight smudges on them.

- Saddles - leathers in some very pretty colors like a robin's egg blue, apple green like my Tod's avatar, black. Also a bunch of the special ones. As saddles are way too small for me I don't give them much attention, but the store seems to have quite a few.

When a fellow TPFer was thinking of buying a gaucho last year from them, I did inquire about phone orders. They do ship to the continental US and you can fax them your CC info. Not sure if they ship internationally.

Ala Moana Dior: (808) 943-6900
    Fax (808) 955-5799

Hours (Hawaii is six hours behind the East Coast, three hours behind the West Coast)
    Monday - Thursday9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.Friday & Saturday9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.Sunday10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m

And if Ala Moana doesn't have what you are looking for, call Waikiki at (808) 926-1947

Yes, two Dior boutiques located about 2 miles from each
    other!! :wlae:

I will be picking up at St. Germain at the Waikiki shop and will post pics soon! :graucho:

2. ^Great report! I went in as well but while I was impressed that there were so many bags available this time around, didnt find anything I loved.

I can add to the saddle report:

White with flower embroidery, flight saddle, denim saddle with flowers, denim saddle with material and rhinestones from like 2 years ago, yet another denim but with all kinds of odd threading (no idea what the name was but it retailed $1700), they also have an assortment of evening saddles (pink and black with peacock design from what I can remember).

They had an exotic detective, I believe fuchsia-ish croc for $16,000 and 40% off.

Rebelle was also on sale.

As a sidenote HI prices are about 10% less than the continent.

3. thanks for the report. logo charms leather bag! must go see dior AM tomorrow.

4. Thanks for the report!

can i ask which wallets were on sale too?
    thanks alot::smile:

5. Wallets: St. Germain and vintage Dior with the large metal oval "CD".

They had one of the style with the D dangling from the coing flap - which might be the detective style?

I think they were also 40% off but not too many in their "tray".

A bunch of footwear also 40% off, but I am strictly a comfort sandal kind of gal so I can't describe whatever they had!

6. great report! now i'm hoping the dior sale range is the same globally. *crosses fingers*

7. aaaaah .... i will buy it if they give me 90% off :sad::crybaby::heart:

8. Anyone know the name of this or have a picture/

9. wow great report!! Thanks!

:tup:

10. lol thats STILL $1600!:wtf: lol.... well at that price you could get 2! considering...

:supacool:

11. but not a pink fuchsia croc ! for that price i would get it in a blink of an eye ! *faints*

12. So funny...I was at this exact store on Friday night, debating over a black saddle bag, chocolate brown saddle bag, and the light sand colored dior charms bag. :smile: I love shopping at the Ala Moana Dior!

13. Great Report Thank you.

I went to South Coast Plaza to get shoes but they ran out of my size. I am so bummed. Do you recall seeing dark blue or brown Dior Charms Mule? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Great Report Thank you.

I went to South Coast Plaza to get shoes but they ran out of my size. I am so bummed. Do you recall seeing dark blue or brown Dior Charms Mule?

Attached Files:

15. woo~ what is this chocolate brown saddle bag? is it the one with the flower emboridery?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice