repolishing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,
    to repolish our bag,should we bring to the boutique for the service(expensive?) or do it our self?
    Mine is 5 years tote,caviar leather,haven't been to the service since,but i felt its not looks as black as before,i found a little peeled on the leather,in inside pocket(sadd.......)
    tq,

2. NO DIY projects for me! Bring it in for a "spa treatment"

3. That's what i thought,I called d Boutique last week & ask for spa treatment, surprised answer;"we can do re-polishing your bag".Without even saying about the treatment,I'd had repeating the questions to the SA,she kept saying re-polishing.
    Since now I m in Malaysia,I spoke in Malay,still she was just ignoring my inquiry.I guessed i spokes to wrong person,she seams not quite understand in term of the spa treatment is.I did not asked to speak to the Supervisor,I'll just drop in soon thought.